the morning after

Charlis pov:
I was tired, but that didn't mean i could sleep. I tossed and turned until around 5:47 then i got up and decided to make breakfast, i threw on some lulu lemons and kept on chases hoodie.

 I tossed and turned until around 5:47 then i got up and decided to make breakfast, i threw on some lulu lemons and kept on chases hoodie

I walked downstairs and found a speaker in one of the closets in the hall. I connected through blue tooth and played my
"tik toks finest" playlist. I decided i was gonna make pancakes and waffles with berries and bacon. As i took the ingredients out i heard footsteps and turned to see a sleepy chase. "Don't you look cute, love the hoodie" he laughed. "Me too" i giggled as i turn back around. "What are you making it smells amazing?". " pancakes & waffles with berries and cream and a side of bacon". He looked at me with a excited face and came over to help cook. After about 10 minutes of helping, he turned up the music and started to dance, yes dance. I kid you not. "Cmon loosen up, dance with me" he laughed. "I'm cooking chase" i giggled as he failed at trying to moonwalk. "Cmon, please" he looked at me with his big blue puppy dog eyes. "Fine" i giggled and started dancing as bad as i could to make him feel better, and it was honestly fun. I actually started enjoying it and started dancing for real. He took my hands in his and spun me around and i giggled. We danced all around the kitchen, he even used the whisk as a microphone. "Awww" we both stopped in our tracks to see all our friends recording and watching us. We both looked at each other and laughed so hard we fell on each other on the floor. "You guys are the cutest" addy said coming down the stairs. "Yeah, isn't that chases hoodie?" Asked thomas. "Omg it is" gasped avani. Everyone turned to look at me. I looked at chase, my face beet red. I was uncomfortable.

Chases pov:
"Guys leave her alone, i know your not trying to but your overwhelming her" i said a little too loudly. They all looked apologetic, "sorry charls" i whispered. "It's okay, your not getting it back" she giggled and ran away, i chased after her. When we got back to the kitchen
Dixie was there. "Their you are everyone said you made these and i said no way she's this good of a cook" she said looking at charli. "Well actually i had some help" she blushed as she looked over at me. I smiled, "so is this a thing now?" Dix asked. "Uhhh" was all she said. "Charli someones at the door for you" alex yelled. Charli looked at me with a confused look, "go with me?" She asked smiling. I knew she wanted to talk about what we were so i just nodded.

Charlis pov:
I opened the door, and i was not expecting who was on the other side. "Hey charls, miss me?" It was Danny my ex , we broke up because he was moving to California 6 months ago. "Omg, Danny? What are you doing here?" He smiled and looked around "i was in the neighborhood" he joked. "Come in!" I hugged him and chase almost looked hurt so i took his hand while we walked Danny to the living room. Just to show him he had nothing to worry about, "so what did got stop by for?" He smirked "well, i heard you moved to la and i had to see it for myself". He laughed " can i get you something to drink?" Chase asked "uhh, sure".

Chases pov:
"I couldn't believe it, just when i think i have someone a ex tries to show up and take her back. No way in hell am i gonna let that happen" i mumbled a little too loud "what!?" Everyone yelled. "Shhh". " dannys here?!" Dix asked "yeah, and he's in there flirting with her" i huffed shaking my head. "Then go in there! I never liked that guy" she said. "Okay, i have to get him water tho" i said walking to the fridge, then i decided to just give him tap.
"Hurry up dumbass" alex yelled and i flipped him off walking into the living room. I walked in to see charli sitting by herself watching tv. "Where the hell did manny go?" I scoffed "Danny went home i told him he needed to go and that i had moved on" she smiled up at me
"Besides i like someone else" she said casually walking away. "You can't just leave after saying something like that" i yelled "just did" she yelled back.
God, im falling. Hard..

Okay, so this chapter is kinda all over the place but i think its kinda cute. It prob has a ton of spelling errors so please just over look them. I'll be updating more later today 💓

Word count : 830
Instagram : @ charliseuphoria
Date : January 1st 2020