"please dont leave me"

Charlis pov:
I stayed up late with mom and Dixie, and chase and thomas. We stayed up baking cookies and watching moana on the couch.
I woke up with chases arms around my waist and his head on my breasts, his face tucked under my chin. I giggled and alex came around the corner. "You guys are disgusting" he said shaking his head. "You know you love us" i said playing with chases hair. "That feels nice" chase whispered. I smiled and kissed his forehead. I grabbed my phone off the side table, 11:59 "holy shit, chase it's 12:00 we have a photo shoot at 1:00" i said shaking him gently. He jumped up and grabbed my hand running up the stairs he stopped in front of my room. "Get ready and meet me downstairs in 30" he said kissing my cheek. I got dressed and met chase downstairs.

Chases pov:
The whole car ride Charli gave me directions, with one of my hands on her thigh, we did the photo shoot and got some really cute photos.

Chases pov: The whole car ride Charli gave me directions, with one of my hands on her thigh, we did the photo shoot and got some really cute photos

We got home and changed. "Chaseee" charli yelled from her room. "I'm coming" i yelled walking in her room, i looked around and she wasn't anywhere. When i turned to leave she jumped from behind the door and i grabbed her. She giggled "i love you" i said kissing her neck. "I love you too" she whispered lying her head on my shoulders.

I carry her in the kitchen and sit her on the counter, i stand between her legs and we share ice cream

I carry her in the kitchen and sit her on the counter, i stand between her legs and we share ice cream. "Are we still going to six flags?" She asked licking the spoon. "Yeah let me just change" i said putting up the ice cream. "Yeah me too" she said running up the stairs. I smiled shaking my head God i love that girl.

*time skip*
Charlis pov: we were waiting in line to go on a ride and i was kinda freaking out. "Chase come on this is scary" i whined pulling on his arm. "You'll be fine, i won't let anything happen to you". He squeezed my hand as a sign of reassurance that i was gonna be okay.
We got on the ride and chase had the ride instructor take a picture of us. We rode a couple more rides and got rolled Ice cream.

Chases pov:
We were getting ice cream when a bunch of paparazzi showed up. " what the he-" charli said before i grabbed her hand, pulling her away. "Chase is it true your dating tiktok star Charlie damelio, are you aware she's a minor and your soon to be of age?" I ran with Charlie by my side, we didn't stop until we were at the entrance of the park. Charli started to cry "no, no come on charls  don't cry everythings fine" i said wiping the tears from her face. She dug her head into my chest, "their right chase, what are we going to do?" She asked squeezing me tightly, i kissed her head, "i don't know charls, but I'll never stop loving you" she broke away from the hug. "Promise?" She asked- her eyes tearing up, "promise" i said taking her pinkie. She smiled a sad smile and hugged me. I took her hand and we walked to the car.

*time skip to the hype house*
Charlis pov:
We walked through the door with me on chases back, laughing. My smile faded when i saw mom and dad standing at the kitchen table, frowning. "What's wrong mom?" I asked sitting beside her. "Charli we saw the paparazzi on tv" dad said showing us the picture.

 "Charli we saw the paparazzi on tv" dad said showing us the picture

"Well..i know but chase and i are gonna figure something out, were gonna keep us a secret" i smiled at chase and he look my hand, stroking my thumb. "No, charli you don't get it-" dad huffed "chase could go to jail i-" he stopped rubbing the back of his neck. "Honey i know you love chase and im sure he loves you but-" i cut my mom off "no." My mom grabbed my shoulder and i stood up shaking her off. "You have to break up" i started to cry and chase took me in his arms. "Chase i think it's best if you go to your room." Dad said folding his arms. "But-" chase protested. "Now!" My dad yelled pointing up stairs. "Okay, charls?" I couldn't look at him, i just sobbed. "Charls please look at me" he said, i looked up at him and he was crying. "I love you, and I'll never stop loving you" he said kissing my forehead one last time before running upstairs shaking his head. I ran out the door, i needed a walk.

Chases pov:
I knew it was the right thing to do, but i just couldn't let go of her already. I loved her, i was sitting on my bed, crying when my phone dinged. It was charli

                                    Charls 👰

Charls 👰: chase i need you
Me: i need you too charli
Charls: we can't let anyone know about us
Me: what are we supposed to say??
Charls👰: idk..that were best friends!
Me: okay, where are you?
Charls 👰: i needed to go on a walk.
Me: okay, be save 😕❤
   Read 12:01 am

*Time skip*
It was 3:56, i couldn't sleep. So i knocked on the wall, i heard charli telling avani what had happened and that we were 'just bestfriends' around 2 but i didn't know if she was still up. "Charli? You up?" I asked knocking again. "Yeah, I'm up" she said, she sounded like she had been crying. "Charls everything gonna be okay i promise" i said tearing up. "Please don't leave me" she said sniffling. "I won't" i said crying. There was a long silence so i thought she was done talking but then she walked through my door, sobbing. "Promise?" She asked holding out her pinkie. I walked over to her and hugged her as tight as i could, then i kissed her, "Promise".

Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter i know it's all over the place and really sad and it has a lot of spelling errors but i worked really hard on it so please vote for it 😕👉🏼👈🏼.

Word count : 1064
Instagram handle : @ charliseuphoria
Date : January 3rd 2020