"coffee date"

*later at the hype house*

Chases pov :
The car ride had actually been pretty fun, we got stuck in traffic and charli was in the back with me so we talked about our favorite things and least favorite things, i found out that :
1) she dances and used to do gymnastics

2) she loves goofing around with her friends and family

And, 3) she doesn't really like chocolate

When we got home i got her number and we went our different ways, dixie thought she should get to know the girls.

Charlis pov:
The car ride had been pretty fun, we talked alot and it turns out that :

1)chase loves to thrift, which i never would have guessed

2) he has two sisters, who he's really close with

And, 3) he tries to act tough but he's actually a sweetheart

I gave him my number and was hoping we could hang out but Dixie drug me away to meet the girls. "Hey guys, this is my sister charli" she said introducing me to all the girls. "Hey im avani you freckles are really cool" a short girl with the most amazing style is ever seen hugged me "omg, thank you i love your fit" i gushed. "Okay, i love this girl already" she said to a super pretty blonde. "Hiii im addison but you can call me addy" she smiled "aw that's super pretty, nice to meet you" i said as she turned to Dixie. "Your sister is the sweetest". " hey im kouver" said the girl i saw making out with a boy earlier, Dixie said it was alex. "Hello, i think i saw you earlier, alex right?" I joked. She blushed "yeah, nice to meet you" "okay guys i think im gonna go unpack" i said brushing my hair behind me ears. "Okay, you room is next to chase and rylands. " kay, thanks"

Chases pov: i was chilling in my room scrolling through tik tok when i saw charli walk into the room next to mine. "Hey, your my new neighbour?" I asked nodding towards the bed with her bags. "Yeah, guess i got lucky" she joked. "So, i was wondering if you wanted to get some -" i was cut off "dunkin' would be nice" she smiled. "Let's go" i said holding up my keys. As we got into my black tesla charlis phone started to ring "one sec" she said as i unplugged the aux.

*phone face time with Dixie 👯*
Charli: hey, wasup?
Dixie : hey, where are you im in your room?
Charli : oh sorry, me and chase are getting coffee
*chase peeps out of the corner and waves*
Dixie : oh okay, get me a expresso?
Charli : i gotchu
*hangs up*

"So you two are close?" I ask "yeah she's my bestfriend" she answered plugging her phone into the aux. "Hey! Did you just jack my aux?" I asked playfully, "maybe." She smiled "haven't even known a girl a day and she steals my aux" i joke and she laughs. She's adorable.

*time skip*
Charlis pov:
We walk into the dunkin and chase opens the door for me " a gentlemen" i joke. "So what do you want he asks taking out his wallet. " i got it" i say pushing it away. "Come on, think of it as a house warming gift" he smirks. "Fine".
We order, a carmel macchiato for me and a black for him. " what about Dixie?" He asks "ill    wait until we leave so its fresh". " smart" he says "so how long have you been on tiktok?"
"Roughly a year, this whole thing is crazy. I never thought i would be where i am today. It's insane". I rant " you deserve it, ive seen your videos. Your great" he says looking into my eyes. God, he's cute. "I- uh thanks" i blush and he smiles.

*time skip*
Chase pov:
We talk about any and everything, we didn't even realise it was now 6:17pm until  ryland finally calls and asks we are. "We've been talking for hours" i laugh "i can't believe it" charls pays for dixies coffee and we head home. "Oh there's the love birds! How was the first date?" Alex asks as we walk in the door, everyone was in the living room. "Got your coffee dix" charls laughed. "Thanks" Dixie said putting her hand over charls shoulder. "I think im gonna head to the room" i say to ryland. "So how was it?" He asks standing in our room. "She's amazing man, i think im starting to like her". " aww, the tough man going soft for a girl" i throw my shirt at him "shut up"

*time skip*
Charlis pov:
After we got back i took a shower and unpacked, i was sharing a room with avani.
"So, you like him?" She asked as i put up my straightener. "I think so" i stopped and sat kn my bed. "Look, y'all would be really cute and just between us i think he likes you too. But if you need someone to talk to or if he hurts you im here" she said sitting beside me. "Awww thanks vani, can i call you that?" I asked shyly "of course, your gonna be my bestie" she winked and kissed my forehead" she walked out and i scrolled through tiktok.

*time skip*
Chases pov:
It was 12:46, i couldn't sleep, i remembered charls bed was on the other side of the wall. So i knocked, hoping she was still awake "you up in there?". I heard some sounds i couldn't understand, and then a knock. " im here." I smiled "i can't sleep, wanna go for a walk?"
There was a silence for a while. Fuck.
"Yeah, just let me get my shoes".
Yes!! " meet outside in five?" I asked "okay"
I pulled on my shoes and got a extra hoodie for her. Just in case, "have fun" ryland mumbled" i laughed i didn't realise he was awake. "Okay"

*time skip*
Charlis pov:
I met him outside and he gave me his hoodie, "i just didn't want you to be cold"
its California, but its sweet. I put it on and we walked around the yard until we stopped and sat in the grass. We talked until 3:00am but i started getting sleepy and yawned. "Okay, let's go back inside" he said getting up and holding out his hand, i took it. "Wait-no, i wanna keep talking" he laughed "me too, but your tired we can talk more tomorrow, promise." I held out my pinkie and he took it "pinkie promise". We walked back inside. We stopped at our doors, " goodnight charls" charls? I had a nickname!
"Night huddy" i blushed and closed the door.
I climbed into bed, and then i realised i still had his hoodie. Ahhhh, i have his hoodie and it smelt sooo good!

And scene, okay i think this is probably my favourite chapter i know its really long and probably has a ton of spelling errors but its so cute. I'll be updating later today. 💓

Word count : 1190
Date : January 1st 2020
Instagram : @ charliseuphoria