War

Me during Thanksgiving Break: "I have all of Thanksgiving Break to update my fan fic."

Also me: *binges on anime and manga* *realized that I only have 2 days to do the shit load homework I procrastinated on*

Me last day of break: "Well shit! There goes the update.....😐"

Me during Winter Break: 😐😐.....Ok I need to get my shit together.

So I kinda rushed the last update so sorry about the shitty chapter, but yea.....Sorry about the SERIOUSLY late and inconsistent update. I made this one long af to somewhat make up for it. Anyways, enjoy!

Was it dangerous to be driving with a hangover? Yes. Should I have been texting while doing this? No. Should I have waited to talk to Keith? Definitely yes. Yet here I was, acting on impulse. It started to feel like I was turning into Keith for a second.

The first thing I thought of when I woke up was him, so I didn't really think about all the complicated shit that would follow. I just called and texted him before I could even think this through. What was I supposed to say!? "So we fucked last night. Wanna talk about it?" Yea...NO!

I heard my phone go off, and unlocked it. It was Keith.

Mullet: No. Meet me at the park. I'll be there soon

I raised my eyebrow, somewhat confused. Why the park of all places? "Okay......? The park it is I guess." I made a right on the crossroad, and headed for the park. It was only a 10 minute drive from where I was, but it was nowhere near enough time for me to figure out what I was going to say to him. Now it comes back to the complicated shit that I impulsively threw myself into. Come on McClain! Think! What the fuck am I gonna say to him when I see him!?

---------

I wanted to slap him, and it was clearly showing on my face. The only reason I knew that, was because almost nothing scares Pidge, and she looked like she was about to shit herself. "So...is everything good?", she asked in a hesitant way. I stared right at her, trying not to throw my anger in her general direction.

I saw her eyes widen, and a bead of sweat ran down her face. "I'm guessing it isn't by that look on you face." I deadpanned, not even wanting to get into how the genius Pidge was so fucking stupid right now. "No Pidge! It isn't!"

I let myself fall back onto her bed. Again! I pulled on my hair, curling my fingers into a tight fist. "Ughh! Doesn't he know the concept of time!? You don't just call the guy you just fucked, and say you wanna talk about it! Especially THE MORNING AFTER it happened! What the fuck is wrong with him!" Pidge froze with a confused look on her face. "Wait...What!? He wants to talk!? This literally just happened last night!" I sat up, and looked up at the ceiling, throwing my arms up in the air. "Exactly! Fuck! Is he not embarrassed at all!?"

I looked over to Pidge, and it looked like she was deep in thought. "Pidge...what are you thinking?" She stayed silent for a few more seconds, but that was more than enough to irritate me. Why couldn't she just say it! "Look. It's not like Lance hasn't had a one night stand before. Even when it's with a friend, they never really...talked about it. They both just...let it go. Keith, I think this is different. This...This is more than just one fuck." I looked at her with a mix of confusion, and seriousness in my eyes. "What are you trying to say Pidge?"

She sighed, and looked at me like I was the stupidest person on the planet, which I actually was. I could feel the irritating aura that came from her, and then she kinda exploded on me. "Keith, it's obvious that you two have a thing for each other! Everyone sees it! You two are just too fucking stupid to realize it! Last night wasn't just a fuck! There were feelings Keith!"