arranged

"i thought i'd see you around, slut."

"get out of my damned house you stupid bitch"
"NO! THIS IS MY HOUSE. we once loved each other? we could have been happy? but no. you never have enough. the house. the women. everything. it's never enough for you, is it? am i not enough for you any more?"
"dad- uhm mao what is she talking about? didn't you tell me that you were never together?"
"of course kitten i wouldn't lie to you?"
"WELL YOU DID. LOOK AT YOUR SMUG FACE YOU STUPID ASSHOLE. i can't even believe you right now. how fucking dare you. you said you were going to change for me?"
teddy started to cry.
"and you leave me for the chick with the wet t shirt right?"
"daddy?"
"kitten lets leave please i don't wanna see her right now"
"tell her the truth you son of a bitch"
"...i... it was a very long time ago.. about ten years ago, my father had an arranged marriage set in place for me. the woman was... i'm sure you can guess. but i don't love her like that kitten i never wanted her like that? i never wanted her at all. my father... my father is a very bad man kitten. i don't want to talk about him now. but i'm sure i did something to annoy him enough for him to make me marry my enemy. he knew i could never love someone like her. let alone like her at all. he knew it would make me miserable. tear me from the inside out. and that's exactly what he wanted. he never liked me. i wasn't his child. my mother had an affair and... all of a sudden i don't have a mother anymore. of course the police won't question him. they would disappear too if they ever asked. kitten i didn't want to lie to you? your heart is so delicate and you wouldn't bear to speak to me because you thought i had a girlfriend? how would you react if you knew i had a wife? sweetness, i... i never meant to hurt you. but it seems like that's all i do. i'm just like my father."

....

"you're still sleeping on the couch man whore. and as for you, shrek? get out of my sight. he used to be mine. i guess he's always had a thing for girls who seem gullible enough to believe that. get out of my house."