cheater

"WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"
"WE ARENT DATING! FOR THE LAST TIME! WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER! I DONT LOVE YOU!"
ted's eyes started to water.
"teddy.... kitten, i'm so-"
"I DONT CARE. LEAVE ME ALONE."
teddy stormed out of the room. mao looked around to see how many people saw, but it was late and empty, but he caught shrek's eyes from across the room. she quickly darted away from him. she ran into the parking lot to get into her car to go home.

"i caused all of this its always my fault i'm such a whore i wish my parents would have just let me die earl-"
"hey..."
"i don't wanna talk to you"
mao took her hand.
"then we don't have to talk. come home with me?"
"i shouldn't."
"whats stopping you?"
he started to cry as it softly started to rain.
"you have someone."
"who would that be kitten?"
"you have ted and-"
"woah woah woah ted and i aren't a thing. we were never a thing."
"but what about the story?"
"what story?"
she started to cry harder as the rain dampened her clothes. he tried not to pay attention to the fact that she was wearing that white shirt.
"s-so teddy told me a story about how you uh um came up to her begging her to sleep with you? an.. and i don't know my chest hurts? i'm sorry and i neve-"
he put his hands on her cheeks and noticed how soft they were. she was young and innocent, even if she didn't act like it.
"kitten, i.. i did sleep with her but she was the one begging me. it's not like me to beg is it now sweetness?"
"n..no"
"what was that baby? i didn't hear you say my name."
"no daddy."
"good. please spend the night with me? we don't even have to share a bed if you wouldn't like that. please can i talk to you?"
"okay."
"hm?"
she rolled her eyes.
"yes daddy."

the drive was longer than expected. the rain caused a few trees to fall and they hand to make some detours. they got out of his car to see a mansion. the biggest one she had ever seen. her jaw dropped.

she looks so cute like that.
her mouth is already open maybe i should kis- no. you don't want that.

"you're so rich? how do you afford this?"
"communism has loopholes. come inside with me?"
"of course."
they walked the long driveway into his front door. she was wearing a coat with only her stripping clothes underneath. which might be helpful for later. wink wonk. mao tried to seem welcoming rather than fuckable for once. he took off his suit jacket and gave it to her. his cologne scented the jacket and she inhaled deeply. she hardly noticed how big his kitchen was as he was giving her a tour. the smell was intoxicating. she felt tired. she lightly dropped herself into him, pressing her face in his chest, getting more of his scent. it seemed comforting. she could get used to this. he lightly carried her to the bedroom where he laid her down in the pitch black.  the light flicked on and teddy was standing right there. waiting for this exact moment.

"i thought i'd see you around, slut."