porn

"did you do it yet?"
"no. he got in my way."
"i want her dead yichang."
"i know you do. i'll find my way to get her. she has the iq of a rock."
"i don't even know what he wants with her. her tits aren't even as big as mine."
"i know love. let him realize shes a dirty whore. then he'll kick her out and it's a perfect opportunity."
"zedong? i want her head on a platter."

they slowly walked up the steps of his apartment building, holding hands. he couldn't help but watch her ass as she walked up the steps.
"see something you like?" she giggled.
he felt himself grow hard at her pretty laugh.
"yes~"
she unlocked her door and they both walked inside. he forgot that she still had lingerie under her coat. she took off her jacket and his jaw dropped. he had seen her with less clothes on before, but this was different. her green ass looked delicious.
"do you wanna drink?" he said, unstrapping his bra in front of him.
"maybe you should keep that on kitten?"
she looked at him submissively and walked into his bedroom. it was a queen with a bed frame.
"lay down daddy please?"
she laid him down on his back and sat in his lap. she rolled her hips into him and he moaned softly. he forgot how good her thighs felt on him.
"daddy~"
"kitten let me help you? is that okay baby?"
she nodded fast. she needed him. she had gone without him inside her for far too long. she undid the buckle of his belt and handed it to him. he looped his belt in a way to make handcuffs and put them tightly on her and tied them to the bed frame.
"ride me kitten."
she sat on his dick, feeling hotter than ever. she was in her favorite clothes and she had her boyfri... her friend. with her. she moved up and down slowly as she ran her fingers over his muscles. it wasn't fast enough for him. so he started to buck his hips into hers as well. he kissed her and licked her bottom lip. she opened her mouth to let his tongue inside. she moaned into his mouth as he hit the spot she liked. he held her hips as he fucked into her, trying to keep her stable.
"bite me please?"
he didn't want to hurt her. but she was asking for it? he didn't want to upset her.
"are you sure? what if it hurts?"
"i want it to hurt please daddy?"
he bit down softly into her neck, still unsure if that's what he really wanted. she moaned and said "harder." he bit into her hard enough to leave a mark for weeks and he cried out on top of him. "i'm so close? please do it again?"
the dick-tator was so flushed he hardly even noticed that he was close too. "cum for me angel." he bit into her again and smacked her ass so hard there was a red handprint.
her walls tightened around him. it felt too good. he pulled out just in time.
"in my mouth please daddy?"
she deepthroated him as far as she could go and felt him get big inside her mouth. she moved her tongue around his cock until he pulled out from over stimulation.
they kissed for about an hour after. they fell asleep together, his tongue still in her mouth when they closed their eyes.