III

BROADWAY

unedited

(The?read-through!pt

(The?read-through!pt.1)

AURORA WAS THE FIRST TO ENTER the room where the read through was going to take place. Soon after, Ricky and Big Red entered the room along with the rest of the cast.

"Sup Rory" Big Red greeted with Aurora smiling in returning, the three friends had gotten to know each other more over the past few days, Big Red usually on a FaceTime.

Soon after, Aurora could smell a strong scent that drifted through the wind, "wh-what is that?" She continued to search for the smell. She stepped closer to Ricky, the smell getting stronger, she finally landed her face at his collar receiving a rather strong smell which Aurora couldn't distinguish from horrible or nice.

"That, my lady friend is Throb" Ricky said with utter confidence, his grin was wide as if he just scored a date with a celebrity. "I figured that since I'm going to try to win Nini back, I need tactics" Aurora still had a confused expression on her face, "so, what better way to win her back than using pheromones" Ricky let out a huge smile showing off his great idea. "Yeah, but did you have to use, what like half the bottle" Aurora rose her eyebrow, stepping away from the fragrant boy. "Whole, whole bottle" Big red corrected leaving the girl's mouth agaped, "we sprayed all of me" Ricky continued.

All aurora did was throw on a expression which made Ricky slightly regret his tactic.

"Go to your assigned seats" The teacher declared after hearing a beep from her phone. Aurora turned around to see her seat between The stage manager and Chad. The three went around the tables to get into their seat, Aurora over heading the fact that their stage manger won't be attending their read through.

"You-who. Ginger boy. Can you read?" Miss Jenn called out grabbing the attention of Big red, "uh, not really" the boy stuttered only to be forced to read anyways. "Well you're reading now, just the stage directions" Miss Jenn declared once again to the shocked boy, "thank you" she played walking to her seat.

The two friends looked the red head, apologising with their eyes. Aurora followed Big red to their seats, leaving Ricky on his own next to Nini.

"I know, you all walked in here as strangers" Miss Jenn began getting cut off my Ashyln, "actually, Ej's my cousin" she said with a bright smile.

"But after today, you're family" the group remained quiet, having an awkward presence surrounding them. "One tribe, committed to lifting this classical film to new heights" a camera shot was taken by Carlos posing with his label.