IV

BROADWAY

(The!read-through!pt

(The!read-through!pt.2)

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?"

"WAIT, STOP"

Aurora was in the middle of Ricky's plan to get Carlos' attention. Executing his plan, Ricky began to throw plastic caps at the boy, who's attention was glued to the screen.

"Geez ric, why not throw a book while you're at it?" She whisper yelled at the boy who rolled his eyes in a response.

Ricky had finally gotten Carlos' attention; motioning the boy towards himself and Aurora.

The Hispanic cautiously made his way to the pair, Ricky walking seeping into the end of the library.

"If you plan on assaulting me, I have to warn you that my mother plays bunko with the librarian and we will press charges" Carlos defended himself, "good to know, Car. But calm down and just watch" Aurora pat down Carlos' shoulders.

Ricky began Carlos' choreography, Aurora watched like a proud mother. Her lips curved into a smile as he transitioned into each move correctly, still a little rough around the edges.

"Wow, you've been practicing" Carlos complimented the boy who was still going with the routine, "I thought you quit?"

"Not doing that anymore" Ricky admitted as he neared to the end of his showcase, "still not sure about this last part" Ricky pauses for a second before finishing his dance with spirit fingers.

"You're doing spirit fingers, I want jazz hands" Carlos demonstrated jazz hands as Aurora threw a thumbs up Ricky for extra support.

Ricky retried his dance, his movements smoother than before. The skater finished his dance with jazz hands, receiving two positive reactions. Aurora clapped in joy, making sure she didn't make a lot of noise.

"Ricky, that's it" Carlos accomplished earning a sigh of relief from Ricky as Aurora jumped her way to Ricky in excitement. "I told you, I told you, I told you" she squealed now jumping on her spot next to Ricky.

Aurora embraced the boy with joy, him returning it to her.

•••

Aurora had left Ricky and Carlos for their private lesson.

The Hispanic wandered her way into the auditorium to practice her music as Kelsi.