Chapter 1: Caged_ Demon

Lisa's POV

The deafen sound of music  around me ringing in my head. I try to massage my temple to erase the pain of headache  but nothing come. we all know bar is a place where people mostly come to enjoy.  I also come here to get the feeling but for my bad I'm not  feeling it.  So Basically happiness is rare thing for me since when I met her. I call her demon .  But it’s not the only thing that Happened in my life a lot happened read ahead  to get to know what happened........

.

Im Currently  at a bar sitting alone on a tool,  time to time Taking  a sip from my drink. I lazily grab my phone type &  look for two certain words meaning which perfectly fits in my position.

Possession -

(1)the state of having, owning or controlling something. She   owns me. Owns every inch of my body & my inner self which is my soul.

(2)An item or property ; something belong to someone. I'm belong to her untill I die which she not even let me do.I'm thinking after my death will l be able escape from her. I definitely sure she will not bury me. She will keep me to her. But this is the only way I can free myself.   

(3)The state of being controlled by a  demon or sprit.  Right  I'm being Controlled by a demon disguise  in human form .

Obsession -

The state of being obsessed with someone or thing.  Yeah This someone or something is me. Her unhealthy (stop.. stop)  scratch it
her healthy obsession . because when see me she become normal to other but in front of me act like abnormal .  only I can cure her sickness. Which sadly to say will not heal.  Because her disorder reason is also me. So as long as I live she will act like that.  I will not heal her. Tonight I will. Likely so but maybe not.
Her restlessness
her unsteadiness
-------- is me. Which definitely not gonna help.

And today I will not cure her  bcz I want to destroy her.  I will break her inner self.  The demon inside her.  She will cry in a mess just like me.  You know if I kill her she will not  say any word to me.  But that doesn't I want.I want  to torture her.  She doesn’t even cry but tonight will exception .  She will & she have to.

“Lisa,  she is here ” my friend taehyung says as placing her plate at the top of  counter.
He works here at the bar.  It's the famous bar of Seoul.  I met him here when I came here to reduce my grief.  luckily  we just click &  became  friend.
“Where?”  I ask while lifting up my head from counter. 
“There. Red skirt. ” he point his finger to show me a certain blonde girl .
“Thanks  buddy.” I Stand up from my chair to walk towards the girl. 
“Enjoy.”  He shouts.  I chuckle  at his silliness. He knows about me. About everything.  If I flirt with any other girl he knows SHE will come to get me if I hide in ground .  & kill those girl or boy who i  try or they  flrit with me. But what I say earlier was that, tonight is exception.

“Hi! This is lisa. Lisa Manoban.”I introduce myself.
“Hello. here is nancy at your service.” she  reach her hand out which I gladly shake it. 
“So are you informed  what you have to gonna do?”  I ask carefully. 
“Yeah.” she respond like army.
“While doing it I will put mask on your face.”  I explain for further information.
“Ok. ”she nod confusely
“Let's go.” I interwine my finger  with her. 

~

At my condo ~

The creak sound of  the door broke the silence of my condo. 

“Come.”  I say to nancy.
“Yeah! ” she nod.  She roams her eyes looking every corner  of my condo. 
“Remove your winter coat ” I say as help her to remove her coat.
“You got yourself a big condo. ” she compliments me as sit on the sofa. 
“uhm Yeah.  Miraculously  ” I say   bashfully.
“You want something  like coffee, tea or cold drink ” I suggestively say.
“Coffee will do ”.  She say uneasily. 
“Are feeling uncomfortable”  I say looking straight into  her brown eyes.
“No, its just that it's all new to me so yeah.I feel uneasy to new place she say as sitting comfortably ln sofa.
“so, how many years are you in this profession?”  I ask while sitting beside her giving her coffee. 
“Uhm-ah no its not years. Its not more than one month.  You're my 5 th customer. ” she explain while putting her coffee cup in table.   
“Omo really?  By the way what's the reason that  due to you are  in this profession?  ” I ask as keeping the conversation longer. 
“I came from a poor family.  I have a ill mother to look after &  two  siblings  which I need to help them to grow up.” She take a big sigh as speak.
“oh! so that's mean all  family responsibility are on you.” I say as getting the point what she emphasising to me...
“Yep.  Can I ask you something?” She say literally keeping eye contract with me. 
“Yeah.  Sure.  Tell me.” I say   while comfortably  composing myself on the sofa.
“You look like come from a decent family.  & you handsome & beautiful tho.  I'm sure you can get girlfriend or boyfriend what maybe your preference with your look. So why you need a slut like me? ” she say  which trigger me.
“It’s a long history.  You don’t understand.  Come ”. I say while standing from sofa. 
“I show you my bedroom. I interlock her fingers with mine as start to drag her towards bedroom.” i add
“O- ok.” She mutter i can feel she  stiffen her body when I touch her hand. 

Nancy'sPOV

“lisa, who is she ? ” I yelling ask her.  Shock is on face.
It’s none of your business .  Just know that she is none to me .she is a demon   which I caged her.” she simply  says eyeing the person  leaving my hand as walk towards the lamppost. 
“A- are y- you some-some sociopath.”  I stutterly ask her.  I mean why not I ask her this kind of question.  She tied someone I think she is girl with rope on a chair.  I think she is serial killer its better to leave

Now 

“Where are you going?”  she ask as start to walk towards the girl with water bottle in hand I froze on my spot hearing her word.   

“N-o-where ” I stammer on my word.

“Go to bed  & strip yourself.  And put the mask on  which is also above  the bed.”  She says pointing  her finger.  

“No.  I don’t want to do it with you.  I'm going.”  I boldly say as start to walk off. 

“No, You're not going anywhere.”she says  while grabbing my hand. 

”Now be a good girl & sit on the bed & most importantly put the mask on .before she woke up If you don't wanna die.”  she grit her teeth as say these words. Her eyes showing a ton of dominance & anger. 

I do as She say.  I absorbedly looking at them.

“Are you done? & put the duvet on you.”  She say as retain her face on  the girls direction

“Done.”  I hustily say.

What is she doing? She  sprinkle some water on the girl face.the girl look like a rich kid.  The attire  & the looks screaming

I am a rich kid

The girl start to wake up from her unconsciousness.  The girl slowly open her eyes.  she  flap her eyelashes to maybe get a clear vision. 

“Hello jennie.  Hope you had a very good sleep .  now its time to wake up"~lisa say with a emotionless & anger tone
The girl which name is (Jennie) eyes bore into lisa.  She  rotate her eyes on  every move lisa made with a emotionless dark eye.I find it creepy.  Looking at the eyes you may found they had some riddle . she didn’t even bother to look at me. Seems like she don't    realise the existing of me.  Her restless dark brown  eyes just looking what lisa  doing. 

Lisa drink some water from the water bottle while standing in front of her .  & gulp down the water. Lisa  didn’t  move from her spot which stopping jennie to notice me.    

“I have a surprise  for you” lisa say to jennie as  recede  from her spot. 

“Who is she lisa?!”  She scream out of her lungs at her. 
I flinch up at the loud sound. 

“Someone. I may love to play  all night .” lisa wink at her as start walk towards on my direction . 

My head is spining with question .  jennie knows lisa.  But why she tied her up ? Is she her wife, girlfriend or friend.  What maybe the reason. I have to call for someone to Help out the girl.  My head is filled with question but the answer is nowhere. 

so, readers first chapter was done .  Hope you like it.  Vote ★,share 📲   and comment 📩. Tell me how was it?

Happy new year to you all.  🎇