chapter 4 :The_ escape plan

Previously:-

Just go I don’t  wanna talk.”she get up from her  curl up position    walk towards the nightstandShe grab her  money bag   & take out some cash & hand me the money... 

‍‍‍‍‍‍Nancy's  POV

“B-but ”  I try to reason out
“No but now go.” she say with a stern voice.  I look at her  naked form from head to toe.  Her dick is now limp & wrinkled .  But her body language showing she spaced out.  I stare at her specially her Brown orbs in worry .  but it goes for a moments when she snap out of her trance.  Our eyes meet  she also check me out my naked figure then she move with haste   she grab a t-shirt & sweatpant & put it on.when she putting the t-shirt there shows her well made biscuit.  I mean her 8 packs.I stare at it. she doesn’t have to stretch out her body to show her packs, anyone can easily see her leaning  muscles . it make me heated I lick my lips to moisturize my dry lips which also cause by lisa . then  she roams around bed  & collect my  cloth. 

“Washroom is left side of your hand.” she starts with handling me the clothe .
“Ok.” I just nod
“I-I just come back. ” I  stutterly add on.  But Before I make move I do a quick eye contact with her. As always she  wears her indefinite to be adequately described mask.  Her calm & Unrecognizable face showing no hint of what's going on her head. 

Some minutes later I come out from the washroom.  Lisa sitting on a chair few feet away from a  firplace silently eyeing her who is sitting opposite side  like a predator eye its prey. But lisa eyes showing hatred, betrayal  & unseen wound.  Jennie also giving same treatment by not backing away form staring. on the other side there is something in jennie's eyes.  Jennies black eyes look bright silver due the illuminating light of fireplace but her eyes flash dangerously, she is grinning tho like the sadistic & evil grin that you  never want to see on her face. But why a roped person would act like that.  Weird.& The staring goes on. I clear my thought to aware them my presence.they snap out their head stimultaneously towards me.   jennie evil face snap  with  powerless, vulnerability. 

“All set” lisa  speaks while standing  up.
“Yeah.”  I unknowingly say that while  my eyes on jennie's direction.
“Wait here I'm coming down in a few.I'll take  you to bus stand.  ” she start to jog towards stairs but then she stops & makes a u -turn like she remembers something.
“Stay away from her.” she warns me. 
I nod. 
“She is a werecat.  & don’t talk to her.”  she explains looking straight into jennies eyes. & there Jennie eyes flash with something.. 

I dumbly stand there. 

tears forming in her black orbs
a tear come down with a run form her socket. 

“Please lisa, let me go.  What I have done to you. ” jennie sobbingly says. 
I start to panic. 
“What the h-” I got cut off.
“Stop your drama  jennie!” lisa yell with a gritting teeth. Which make me flinch. I put my hands on my  running  crazy heart.
If you see lisa's face you will never think she can be angry like this.   
“What you want I will give everything but let me go.” jennie continues. 
“For god sake!!  Stop!” lisa threats her.
she clench her fist, struggling in anger.  
“I won't tell anyone about being kidnap.  Just set me free plz. ” jennies says with a most pleading  tone. 
“one day am sure I'll kill you.” lisa whispers  in a defeating tone.lisa go towards jennie side take a adhesive tape from nightstand.     
“You're so annoying. ”lisa says while cutting the tape with her teeth.  

“Hmmmpp - hmpphhh” jennie struggle while lisa tape her mouth.  
“Now it's peaceful .” lisa smiles brightly 

Lisa turn about & take a deep breathe,  look into my eyes.I get scare.  I start to walk backwards. 
“I- ”she try to reach for me  but get cut off   
with a shattering sound of vase. 
“Don’t afraid.” lisa says 
“Why not? ” I asks. suddenly feel I got power over her.
“Because its not what you see.she is putting a drama.  don't trust her.  ” lisa dismissively says & start to ascend the stairs. 
“release her or i'm calling cops”. I threat lisa.  Jennie start to make whimpering sound her eyes fill with tears & struggle in her sit like saying help me!   I  turn my towards lisa direction

Lisa stop ascending stairs turn back descend every step slowly never leaving  eye contract with me. her eyes showing psycho murder look.  she stop when she meets with the wooden  flat.
“call anyone I'll make sure nobody stay alive in your family.”  Lisa challenges me. I widen my eyes in shock. 
“you can't do that.” I retort back. 
“Yes love, i can.  try me. now be a good girl & don’t make noise or talk to her. ”she  commands me.
Am I clear? she yells at me .

I nod.  I sigh in defeat. in front her dominanting attitude I feel like a submissive. 
I dumbfoundedly stand there & watch her to go up stairs. 

Jennie's POV

Lisa was crying when I start to thinking how to get out of here. But I have to say Lisa made a great plan.  she cuts every connection I have with the out side world. even I don’t know how I get here.  she made a perfect plan to kidnap me for what to torture me. but whatever  maybe she did I'll always be one step ahead of her.  

Lisa was putting cloth when nancy eyeing her hungrily. I calm my ragging nerve. I know lisa is a chic manget which made me a murderer.  I need to calm down  for the game.  I need to show nancy she kidnapped me ( which was true) .  She did kidnap me. 

Then I put my drama which was triggering lisa.  But she clamed herself & didn’t do something except for putting tape on my mouth.

Our conversation made a great impact on nancy what I wanted.   Nancy started to got  afraid  of lisa.  
“I-” lisa started to spoke. 
but got cut off by the crumbled sound of vase. 
“don’t afraid.  ”lisa assured her.
“Why not?” nancy snapped   out
“Bcz its not what you see.she is putting a drama. don't trust her.” she dismissively said after start to went upstairs.
“release her or i'm  calling the cops”.
Nancy threated lisa . but lisa acted together & threated back.
“Call anyone I'll make sure nobody  stay alive in your family.”
“you can't do that.
Nancy try to argue with her but failed miserably.
“Yes love, i can . Try me. now be a good girl. don’t make noise or talk to her. ”lisa explained to her . 
Nancy nod defeatingly. then started to walk back. 
I lost all hope become free.  But then something happen. 

After  lisa leave us.  nancy  look at me  clumsily walk towards me. Remove my tape. 
“Oucchhh!” I silently winch. 
“Sssshhh!” nancy shushs me.
“Plz help me nancy.  call the cops. she  is a psycho. she will kill me( lisa can't do that. I lied).”  I act cringly in a mess .
“I will help you.  But you have to hang on.lisa will come down but don’t do something stupid to make her mad.ok? she instruct  me. 
“Ok.”I nod by shallowing the clot in my throat.       
A“I'm  putting the tape.  she will come back. ” she awkwardly asks..
“Ok put it.” I tell her. I hope this plan work out .  if I once  able make myself free I will make sure lisa don’t make this mistake 2nd time.  😏😏

Few moments later lisa come down. she grab her car key, phone & check me twice. Then she leave with nancy before that  she lock the door. 

Leaving me all alone in the darken room. Where I plan the next chapter. 

A/N: sorry guys I took a  lot of  time to update.  But here I am enjoy.  & Don't forget  to vote & comment. Next chapter will be more interesting.I know this chapter very lame but blv me there will be more.