Chapter 5:The_❓

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Nancy's POV

The clanking sound of my heels filled the corridor. I silently eyeing the marble tiled floor when my eyes fall on her foot she weared a white converse sneaker,
Guys which was really looking good on her. I stealthy take one side glance at her.  she puts a melancholy look. her eyes on to the road ahead. 
we are walking towards the  elevator.   then moments later, I hear  she clears her throat.  I move my gaze in her direction, I have to say as a kidnapper  she had a great side profile. 

“Don’t stare me like that?” she states while taking a pause in her walk as she faces me. 
“A-am not.”  I stutter but  keep my eye on right into her  . she check me out from head to toe. I got scare, she exhales a sigh. 
she slowly reach her hand out but i forcefully grab her Knuckles .  she bring out her other hand unto my neck but  like a scaredy-cat  I just  take two step  back then  my back get hit by the wall.  she smirkes &  takes  one step  & agqin reach out her other hand towards my neck I close my eyes for not wanting to see what is coming  ( there is lot of going in my head that moment.  I saw her  capture someone & am the only eye witness of her bloody crime.she will not hesitate to kill her one & only throne of the way)
“Please don’t kill me.” suddenly got the courage to speak up for my life. 
“Why wouldn’t I?”she sensually says I can say she is too close to being near beacause her hot breathe fanning my neck. 
“I will do anything you want me to do?” I  sing song.
“Anything like anything ?” she repeats in a alluring voice mostly    like giving me second chance to think twice.
“Ye-ah I think so. ” I uneasily say continue to looking back & forth between me & her .   
“then promise me you will keep your mouth shut about jennie. Act like you never saw her in my apartment.  she says with so much seriousness. 
“I will not tell anyone about of kidnapping I promise but don’t kill me.”I plead
“Ok.”she finishes.

suddenly cold air hit my face & I shot my eyes open  I totally forget about the mask  she gived me  when we about to had sex. she gratingly pulled out the mask from my face.  
“Haha!!  you should see your face.”  her laughing is the first thing that pull me out of my trance
she says while holding her stomach from the pain of laughing too much  .
“You scared me!”  I exclaim in surprise putting my hand on my heart as being feeling my heart race with unnatural  space .
“Stop laughing!” I command rolling my eyes on her but I stare her for a moment bcz this the first time I'm  seeing her like laughing this way. 
“H-haha ok.” She say in between her  laughter as she wipe off the laughter  tear  from the corner of her eyes.  
“I thought you trying to clean out me!”  I say in a low pitch conviction  manner
“Maybe if you want to open your mouth then.” she grins.
“Let's move now. we're getting late.”she continues after being stable from laughing . 
“Yeah.” I nod. 

the rest of walks goes in  awkward  silence. I follow her all the way .  we went to the elevator. she presses the elevator button to bring it down .  Seconds later it come down with ding sound   she walks in first. I followed her next.  I press the ground floor button.

~~~~

After a couple of minutes of walking from where we left her house we arrive at bus stand.
“You can go now.  the bus will be arrive in a minute. ” I warily tell her.  I was worried for her because  of the cold weather.
“No i'll wait till the bus come.”  she calmly says.
“You don't have to. I will go by myself.” I fight back.
“don't be stubborn.  It’s getting late. & most of all I don't want you run into a accident because of me.are we clear?”   she presents her view. 
“Yes.we are.”  I stretch out a fluffy smile.

& there my minds go in a ride where I think

“Why a sweet & caring person like her became a kidnapper!!!”

Guys I will not give you any of my excuses.😣  Stay home because we all know what's going around the world.

Keep praying to god. Stay safe