Chapter 4

Jessica's POV

I quickly turned back, my eyes and mouth still wide open from the shock. 

Lucy looked at me. 

-Are you ok Jess?- she asked. 

-You will never guess who's sitting behind me...- I whispered. 

She looked through the gap between the seats and a second later she turned back towards me with my same expression on her face.  

-I... I can't believe it...- she mumbled. 

I took one more look through the gap. A longer one this time, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. No, I wasn't dreaming. Mitchel Cave, yes that's right THE Mitchel Cave from What About Tonight, was sitting in the seat behind me.  

He must have noticed me staring at him because he turned towards me as I quickly turned away hoping he hadn't seen me.  

Lucy and I looked at each other still in shock, not knowing what to do. 

-Uhm... Are you girls looking for something?- a familiar voice asked me. Lucy and I both turned towards the voice and saw Mitchel leaning forwards from his seat looking at us, smiling. 

-Uhm... No... Not really...- I stuttered, when I was finally was able to speak. 

-Oh... Cause I saw you looking around so I thought you'd lost something!- he said, as he got up and sat down in the empty seat next to us. 

-So uhm... Anyway... I'm Mitchel!- he smiled. 

-Hi, I'm Jessica and this is my best friend Lucy- I introduced us, as Luce was still in shock and unable to speak. 

-And yeah... We know who you are Mitchel!- I added, smiling back. 

-Oh you do? Are you tonighters?- he asked, with some ever bigger smile. 

-Just the biggest tonighters on earth!- Lucy shrieked. 

-Aaaw thank you girls!- Mitchel grinned. 

-So where are you going?- he asked. 

-We're going to visit my aunt and uncle in Sydney. What about you?- I asked, although I already knew the answer. 

-I'm visiting Christian. The other boys are already there, we're all staying with him while his mum is away on a business trip- he answered. 

We chatted for the rest of the flight and got to know each other quite well. Apart from being incredibly cute he was also very friendly and funny. 

I still couldn't believe we were actually chatting with him, as if he was any random person, and when the pilot announced we were about to land, I became sad cause I knew it meant that in only a few minutes we would have to say goodbye to him.  

When we got off, I turned my iPhone on and sent my parents a message to let them know we had landed. As we walked over to the luggage claim area, Mitchel asked us for our phone numbers. Lucy and I had to stop for a second to avoid fainting and then wrote our numbers in his phone, while he wrote his in ours.  

A few minutes later we found our luggage and said goodbye to Mitch. 

-Bye Jess! Bye Lucy!- he said, hugging us both. 

-Bye Mitch! We'll keep in touch!- we said, as we walked towards the exit waving back at him. 

We went through the sliding doors and spotted uncle Ted right away, with Kate standing next to him with Ella in her arms. 

-Lucy! JayJay!- uncle Ted smiled, opening his arms and hugging us both. 

-Hi girls! How was your flight?- Kate asked us, putting Ella down and hugging us too. 

-Awesome!- Luce and I said at the same time, smiling and winking at each other. 

-JayJay!- little Ella shouted. 

-Ella Bella!- I said, picking he up and kissing her cheek. 

-Do you remember Lucy?- I asked her, putting her down. 

-Mh-hm!- she nodded, and hugged her. 

-Hi Ella! Wow you've grown so much!- Lucy said and kissed her too. 

-Let's go!- Ted said, grabbing Lucy and my suitcases and heading towards the car. 

I picked up Ella and we followed my uncle. We got in the car and Lucy and I started telling them about our unexpected encounter on the plane. 

After a while, the car stopped in front of a beautiful two-story house. 

We got out of the car and Ted grabbed out suitcases. Kate lead us to the front door and let us in. It was a really beautiful house. She showed us around as Ted took our suitcases to our room. We went upstairs. 

-And this... Is your room!- she said, opening a door and letting us in. 

It was a big room with two beds, a desk, a large wardrobe and a soft white moquette covering the floor. There was a large window opposite the door overlooking the quiet street and the house opposite.  

-I'll leave you girls to unpack- Kate said, closing the door behind her. 

We threw our bags on the beds and lied down with a sigh. 

-Which bed do you want?- I asked Lucy. 

-This one is perfect!- she said, stretching on the bed. 

-Cool- I giggled, getting up and walking towards the window. 

I shifted the thin curtain to one side and looked out. 

-Oh. My. God.-