Chapter 6

Jessica's POV

After lunch, Lucy and I went back to our room and started to actually unpack. I took out some t-shirts from my suitcase and walked over to the wardrobe to hang them up. As I walked passed the window, something caught my eye: Mitchel was opening one of the windows on the first floor. Oh an he was shirtless! I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture of him. I attached the photo to a text: Guess who I just saw from my bedroom window? ;)

I sent it and showed it to Lucy, as I waited for a reply.

A few moments later my phone vibrated: Hey that's me! :) But how...?

I wrote: Turns out my uncle's house is right opposite Christian's! Look out the window ;)

Lucy and I walked towards the window and opened it.

A second later we saw Mitchel, still shirtless, leaning outside his window and looking around. Luce and I started waving at him and he smiled and waved back when he saw us, the went back inside and we finished our packing.

Mitchel's POV

Christian had just turned his laptop on and opened a new game of Slender, when my iPhone rang, indicating that I had got a new text. I unlocked it and saw a message from Jessica: Guess who I just saw from my bedroom window? ;) it said. There was a photo attached. I opened it and saw it was actually a photo of me opening the window in Christian's room. What? How's that possible? Where are they? I felt confused.

Hey that's me! :) But how...? I answered.

Only a few seconds later, my phone rang again. Wow Jessica was a fast typer! It said: Turns out my uncle's house is right opposite Christian's! Look out the window ;)

So I got up and walked towards the open window, leaning outside and looking around for the two girls. They were both leaning out from a window on the first floor of the house opposite us. I smiled and waved back.

-Mitch? What are you doing?- I heard Christian say. I sat down next to the boys and started explaining.

-Well, I met these two girls on the plane and they were really nice and they're huge tonighters so we chatted during the whole flight and we exchanged numbers. And now I just got a text from them- I said, showing them the photo Jessica had sent me.

-Wait... That's you! How's that possible?- Tyrone asked, looking really confused.

-Well it turns out that they're staying exactly opposite us!- I answered, pointing outside the window, at their house.

-What are their names?-

-How old are they?-

-Are they hot?-

The boys started asking me.

-They're Jessica and Lucy, both 16 and yeah... They're hot!- I smiled.

-Well what are you waiting for then?! Invite them over!- Christian almost shouted.

-Ok ok! I'll ask them! Calm down guys!- I laughed.

I unlocked my phone and wrote: Hey! The boys wanna meet you two.. Wanna come over? :)

As I waited for the reply, the boys had started frenetically running around trying to tidy up.

Yeah sure! We'll be there in 15 :) Jessica replied.

-Guys! They're coming in 15!- I yelled to make sure they could all hear me. They continued tidying up and I went to Christian and my room. I got out a clean t-shirt from my suitcase and slipped it on, as Christian got changed from his usual tracksuit to a t-shirt and shorts.

We went downstairs and quickly helped the others clean up. They all looked so anxious to meet the girls!

We had just finished putting away the last few things when the doorbell rung and we all ran towards the door.