Chapter 7

Jessica's POV

We finally finished our packing and we were putting away our suitcases when my phone rang. It was a text from Mitchel: Hey! The boys wanna meet you two.. Wanna come over? :)

I almost dropped my phone as I read it.

-What's up?- Lucy asked, probably having noticed the stunned expression on my face.

I handed her the phone and she read the message, then we started jumping around again, fangirling.

The WAT boys actually wanna meet US!

-What should I write?- I asked Lucy, who was now siting on her bed trying to calm down.

-Yes! Tell him we'll be there right away!- she said, quickly getting up and walking towards the wardrobe.

Yeah sure! We'll be there in 15 :) I answered.

Luce was looking frenetically through all her stuff.

-What am I gonna wear?- she said, with a nervous voice.

I just pulled out a pair of black high-waisted shorts and a loose light blue top with a black peace sign printed on the front. I've never really liked to dress up much, I prefer to be comfortable and at ease.

Lucy finally chose something simple too: white shorts and a loose blue and beige striped top.

We went to the bathroom and put some makeup on. I just applied some mascara and light blush cause I don't like to exaggerate with makeup either. I tied my hair up in a high bun and slipped my black Vans on. I threw my phone in my purse and we ran downstairs.

-Where are you girls off to?- Kate asked when she saw us.

-Uhm... Well Mitchel invited us over to their place! He said the boys want to meet us!- I told her, with a huge smile.

-Well you'd better go then!- she said, waving.

We walked out the door and across the street. Lucy grabbed my hand as we walked up to their front door.

-Jess I'm really nervous...- she said as we stopped in front of the door.

-I mean... Our future husbands are behind this door!- You see, Lucy has always had a huge crush on Christian, just like I've always had a huge crush on Brock. I suddenly felt nervous too but tried to ignore it.

-Let's just take a deep breath and play it cool- I said, squeezing her hand and breathing in and out deeply before ringing the doorbell. Lucy let go of my hand and adjusted her hair.

We heard footsteps coming from inside and the door opened. Mitchel was standing there in front of us, smiling, with the other boys a few steps behind him.

-Hi girls! Good to see you again!- he said as he hugged us both and then let us in, closing the door behind us.

We took a few steps forwards into the living room. Brock, Luke, Christian and Tyrone were all standing in front of us as Mitch introduced us.

-Boys this is Jessica and Lucy- he said.

Tyrone was the first to step forward and he hugged us.

-Hi Tyrone! Nice to meet you!- I said

-You too Jessica! Oh and you can call me Ty- he smiled.

-Hi Christian!- I said as we hugged.

-Hiya Jess!- he chirped.

Then Luke came forward -Hey Jess!- he smiled as he bent down to hug me.

-Hi Luke! It's great to meet you!- I said.