Chapter 9

Jessica's POV

~~Two days later~~

These past two days have been great! Uncle Ted, Kate and Ella showed us around Sydney. We went for a ride on the ferry that goes around the harbour and saw the Sydeny Opera House and the bridge. We went on so many rides at the Luna Park and Luce and I took photos in front of its big entrance. We had the yummiest fish and chips for lunch and the day after we had a beach day at Bondi and then went shopping! 

We didn't have time to see the boys these two days but we texted with them all the time. And I really do mean all the time, like 24/7. We have all become so close, even if we've known each other for such a short time. I've especially become really close with Luke. You could probably say he's become my boy best friend. You know when you meet someone and even thought you barely know them you think "I have a feeling we're gonna become great friends" as soon as you meet them? Well, that's what happened with Luke. He's almost like an older brother.  

I was thinking about this while sitting in the living room with the others, after we had finished dinner. I was on my phone texting Lukey (obviously!) while we were watching some tv.  

Gonna go watch a film with da boyz. Catch ya later! xxx Luke texted and I put my phone down. 

-So what's the plan for tomorrow?- I asked my uncle. 

-Well, we were planning on going to Newcastle to visit Kate's parents if that's ok with you girls.- he answered while cuddling Ella. 

-Sure! No prob! We'll just hang out with the boys!- Lucy and I answer, smiling like idiots. Just then Ella jumped off uncle Ted's lap an onto mine. I started singing a little song and bouncing her up and down while she giggled away.  

-Would you like to go and play with your dolls Ella Bella?- Luce asked her. 

-Yaaaay!- little Ella shouted. I picked her up and carried her to her room and Lucy and I played with her. 

-Ella it's time for bed now! We've got to wake up early tomorrow if we want to go and visit Nan and Pop- Kate said walking into the room after a while. So Luce and I put Ella to bed and then went back downstairs.  

-What time are you going to leave tomorrow?- I asked Kate as we sat on the couches again. 

-Around 7. That way we'll get there at 9. We don't know what time we'll be coming back though. Probably after dinner time. Maybe you can have Chinese takeout for dinner tomorrow so you don't have to cook- 

-Sure! I love Chinese!- Lucy said. 

Just then, I got a text from Luke: Whatcha girls doing tomorrow? Wanna come over and chill? ;) I read out to Lucy. 

Sure! My uncle and aunt are going to Newcastle so we're free all day :) I replied. 

Cool :) come over whenever you want! Night night beautifuls <3 he wrote back. Luce and I both smiled and 'aaaw'ed while reading it. 

We got ready for bed and said goodnight to Ted and Kate, then went up to our bedrooms and chatted about how amazing and crazy it is that we've become such good friends with our favourite band (yep, we still haven't got over that! And we probably never will!) and then we fell asleep.