chapter 2

Your pov
The next morning I wake up to a beam of light hitting my face. I get up and walk to the bathroom I take a quick shower and get ready for school. As I walk to the kitchen I notice luna isn't here. I shrug and go to the fridge and grab some eggs .I then go to the cubard and grab corn tortillas and oil. I quickly make some migas{it's eggs with fried corn tortillas with melted cheese on the top} while eating I notice a note on the counter. I read it and get mad, I smash my fist on the table making a Crack in it. They had to let the devil's know who I am huh. Also how does luna know my deal with the spirits I say to myself.

I shake my head in annoyance and just grab my keys and walk out. I walk to my car which is a grand torino. I close the door and start the car. I put on some music and sing along with the song. As I stop the car in the schools parking lot I slowly get out of the car.

I look around and notice the two devil perages standing there waiting. Dropping the mask I held yesterday I glare at the devil's I pause on koneko who looks at me, looking for something. I walk by them but stop as I hear one of the king pieces call out to me. Hold up y/n, my name is Rias gremory and I'd love to have a word with you after school she says. Ooooooh, let me stop my currently time consuming schedule just to speak with you I scoff at her. She looks offended by that, I didn't mean it like that she mumbles.

You don't know the difference. You seem to have the notion that I'd like to speak with you in the first place. Look I'm sure your brother and sister has informed you of our current position. So that should give you the hint that I'm not friendly with your kind at the moment wouldn't it.

I'm going to be frank, I'm not going to talk to any devil unless it's absolutely necessary. Cause quite frankly I hate all of you but don't think it's only you rejoice as I hate all of the three factions I say with a mock bow.

Well That is a shame to hear seeing as you were my childhood freind y/n you don't want to talk with me anymore koneko says on the edge of tears. Correct I'm sure I said all devil's, my koneko died with her people I don't know you creature and I don't wish to either.

Look I won't make it hard for you stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours it shouldn't be to hard I say while turning my back to them. I here an angered voice behind me. Hey you, apologize to my friends for what you said you have no right to speak to us like that an annoying male voice says. I turn and see a brown haired, skrawny white guy. Haha this is funny as you seem to think I care. You see I've been promised the chance to kill any of you should you attack me in any way or form so if what your saying is a threat Come at me I say with a shit eating grin.

I unleash my blood lust causing them all to shake in fear. When he doesn't step up I walk away with a peace sign.

Koneko's pov
I watch as y/n walks away, koneko you didn't tell me you knew y/n Rias says acuseingly. I sigh that's the thing I don't not anymore. I didn't recognize him at first but I do now. You see before the my race was slaughtered we were Allys with a native tribe, called the Makoto tribe during that time I met y/n but he wasn't like this he has changed to much. This new version of himself is....heartbreaking to look at. Because of my position as your devil rook. We have no conection, I was afraid of this happening that's why the day you were offering the chance to become your rook I was hesitating. When y/n hates something he hates it to the core anything to do with the object of his hate falls with his hate. We won't have to worry about revenge as his tribes teachings state vengeance begits further vengeance. But he may not help us either if we are ever in trouble it's best we don't go to him for help as he will just watch on I say. I hear anko sigh before hugging me. I'm sorry this has happened to you I know how much you love him. Based on the stories you have told me she says quietly. I hug her and sob, I'm sure we could try to get him to open up Rias says calmly while looking towards were y/n walked to. I'm not sure about that he might not trust anybody at this school but I willing to give it a try I say determinedly.
Your pov
As I sit down waiting for class to start I watch as someone walks in. It's a girl with long black hair, with stormy  grey eyes her skin tone is a light tan she has an large bust. She notices me and smiles before walking towards me and then sitting beside me. Y/n right she says with a smile. I nod at her, my name is shiva memnun she says. Well shiva, not to be rude but why are you talking to me I say stoicly. Well I just find you instresting that's all. why, do you not want to talk to me she says Playfully.  Exactly,  it seems we agree have a nice day I say while grinning at her. I watch her face fault in a comedic fashion. Well if I may ask why do you not want to speak with me she pouts. Ah you see I don't talk to strangers so I'm not going to talk to you I say monotonous. If you don't talk to strangers that means you don't talk to anyone, you would be lonely she says sadly. That is the point, I like to keep to myself people get in the way causing unnecessary drama or being to loud I would like to stay to myself so goodbye I say while facing forward and ignoring her. As she is trying to gain my attention I watch as all the students walk in, I notice anko among them who glares at me when she sees me I ignore her. As she sits behind me we make eye contact one last time before class starts.
Timeskip to lunch

Your pov (ps.next part of the story will have the famous space leaves aka devil's lettuce or weed)

As the bell rings for lunch I walk to my car and get in I grab a dime sack of weed the strand is gorilla glue. I pull out a strawberry flavored cigarello pack I grind the weed quickly then break the guar throw the tebaco out the car u roll a fat tight blunt. Before I light it I roll up the windows and turn the a.c off the light it and start smoking. As time Flys the car gets foggy. I pull out a honeybun out of the glove capuartment and eat while smoking. I finish my blunt and put the rochie out as I'm done I open the door of the car as I step out of the car I watch as the huge smoke clouds come out of the car. I grin thinking about how the teacher will react when I come into class stoned. As I walk through the campus to class. I see people looking at me weirdly. I walk in class as I pass the teacher he looks at me for a second before ignoring me. I sit down and wait for class to start. As I sit there I can't stop myself from grinning. I feel good, as everyone else walks in and class starts I feel someone staring at me. I look behind me and see aneko looking at me weirdly. The teacher stops talking as the blond haired boy I saw with Rias gremory walks in. Sorry , I need y/n l/n and aneko to please come with me as baichu wants to have a word with them he says. I sigh and stand up I fallow him out of the room with aneko behind me. As we walk through the hallway I dug in my pocket and pull out a blunt a rolled earlier. I pull out my skull covered zipo and light the blunt. I inhale the smoke then exhale blowing the smoke out. You know that you are not allowed to smoke on school property right aneko says. I sigh in annoyance takings another hit of the blunt, it's not like you people don't do things not allowed all the time. Also I really don't want to deal with any devil's if I'm not two blunts high I say with a snort. We are now in front of the O.R.C building we walk in as we do I see a door with chains on it. Wow that is totally Normal I say taking another hit of my blunt. I hear the kiba sigh in annoyance. We walk in a room were both perages are hanging around in I notice luna here with the faction leaders. Well now that you are all here me and the other faction leaders, are here to inform you of what y/n l/n Is at this school for. As you have already heard he is the only surviving clan member of the Makoto tribe. He was here for us to convince him to join one of the factions we had different people of the factions stationed around the school hidden well only the angels. Luna is his care taker a fallen angel but becauseof recent activity caused by the young Makoto clansmen. We can no longer try that Azazel says seriously. OK I'm just going to put this out there the angels person is not hidden I mean shiva memnun is clearly apart of the angels plan hmph but now that you know of my oath how are you going to get me apart of your factions. I can't join your factions even if I wanted to. So now that this is over I'm heading back to death valley to continue my tribes traditional teachings I say smugly. As I head to the door I here laughter. I turn my head and see sirzeichs with my grandfather's tamahawk. I get angry at that, you filthy Devils dare touch my grandfather's weapons I say angrily. As I start to rush at him aneko Rias and koneko get in the way. I stop in front of them. If you devil king do not hand over my tribes sacred weapons when I get the chance I will kill all you love, I heard you had a son perhaps I should start with him huh I say. I watch as he gets angry, you will not lay a hand on my son f you do I'll kill you he says calmly.  Hahaha you think I care if I die my only goal right now is to get what belongs to me back in my hands you people act cute. Do you think I don't know your goal by bringing that out you want me to work with you people so you bring things out that I want that do not belong to you I say mockingly. Woah Woah let's all calm down we don't want anything bad to happen Michael says calmly. Shut it, ass kisser you have things that don't belong to you either, and as I said to the devil if you don't give me what is mine I will take everything that you love. Oh and just so you know I know what all of the faction leaders care about this is not a threat this is a promise if I do not get my belongings back I will make sure you all watch as I take everything you care about from you all I say. I look towards luna who is looking at me horrified I turn to koneko who also has a horrified look on her face. You would threaten a child y/n I thought you were better than that luna says angrily.