⚡️Denki x Reader⚡️

Y/n's pov:
Yay! I was actually doing it! I was actually going to pass the entrance exam! All i needed was this one-

Are you serious?! Im a failure! This pikachu lookin head ass stole my last point!

"Oi! What the fuck?" I shouted.

"Well hello there. Did i save you from that 3-pointer robot?" He smirked. I walked up to him with a sour smile before kicking his shin.

"You stole my points, pika. Ill remember this when we're in the same class." I hissed before walking away, or trying to at least. Before i was gone, he. smacked. my. aSS.

"See ya then, babes." I left in a rush. It was kinda uncomfortable, but ive met worst; there was this one guy, he had purple nuts on his head.... god, i swear if i see him again-

I continued destroying the bots, saving a few people in the meantime. I think i racked up 36 points, more since i rescued people. Section C was a bummer now.  Everything got more boring. Everyone stopped fighting the bots, instead they got to know each other. What the hell? I mean there were still more bots, so that means i could get more points-

"And time!"

On second thought...

Everyone rushed away. They went home, of course. On the way out, i saw a girl. She was short. Her hair was short too, and it was purple, so much cooler than my plain h/c hair. I walked up to her. I think she was in my section, if not then welp.

"Umm, hi-" i almost finished my introduction when i noticed her ears. So cool! "Im Y/n L/n." I smiled.

"Kouka Jiro. Nice to meet you." She said. Her voice was deeper than i expected.

"Likewise."

"Why'd you wanna talk to me exactly?" I scratched my neck.

"Just in case we're in the same class, ya know?" She nodded. Then, i felt a hand on my ass. "Grape nerd, i swear if thats you." I turned around to see pikachu boy. I realized he was taller than me... like... way taller almost. I had to look UP at him.

"Heyo cutie." He used me as an arm rest.

"Well, ive gotta go, hope to see you in my class, L/n." I waved at her as she ran off.

"L/n huh?" I nodded. "You got a first name? Im Denki Kaminari." He smiled. His smile was actually really cute. Now that i mention it, HE was really cute.

"Y/n L/n." I said in a soft tone. "H-Hey, wanna go grab a bite? Get to know each other? You never know, we might be in the same class." I winked.

"Are you.. asking me out? On a daTe?" He teased. I puffed my cheeks out.

"I guess, Denki. C'mon, whatcha say?" He nodded eagerly. "I know a great coffee shop after especially after exam, i think i need one."

We walked off. The coffee place wasnt too far from the entrance exam. I havent been in there before so this was a new experience. It was small. The main colors were white and pastel yellow. It somewhat matched Denki in a way.

"Gah, this place is cute!" I exclaimed. Pika slid in, leaning on me, again.

"Your cute."

"Ill give you 3 seconds to not touch me, or i will leave you here by yourself. Do you hear me?" I mocked.

"Got it mamas." He finger gunned me. I facepalmed.

—————
618 words

Im rewatching mha. Yea. Yee. Fun. I still love Denki- but anyways comment who you wanna read about next. Hope you guys enjoyed, see ya laterz.. Bye byeeee!~