chapter 27

He....he passed out? He passed out? HE PASSED OUT!?! ok, ok, this is better because I dont think I could have stopped if he kissed me. WHY IS HE STILL HARD? Y/n stop thinking of it, stop thinking of it. NO DONT TRY TO GRIND AGAINST IT YOU SICK FUCK!! ok let's concentrate, ok. We have to let out the water and get him and I out. Damnit, he has me backed up into the wall on his lap.... damn that's hot. STOP IT ME!! ok, let's see, can I? YES, yes I can. I pulled the stopper out of the drain with my big tow. As the water was draining out I tried so, so hard to gently move shika back without scratching him and get out. Ok I'm out now let me just get some towels and clothing for the both of us, dont RIP anything me. I quickly dryed myself off and put a light baggy shirt on and some shorts. Ok my nails are really long but that's the only thing acting up. Ok, we arnt doing that bad. I put another towel on shikas head and dryed his hair off, I then picked him up trying so hard not to scratch him. Oh god this is hard, oh god this is hard, oh god his dick is still hard. WHY AM I TOUCHING THIS? I screamed to myself as I let go of his hard on and started to put a baggy shirt on him and some baggy pants on him. Dont look at his dick. Dont look at his dick. Y/N STOP LOOKING AT HIS DICK. I carried him to the bedroom and put him on the bed, but I found I was being held by him. I looked up to see if he was awake and he wasnt.
"N/n" he whispered in his sleep.
"N/n" this one was a little more strained. I was going to stroke his hair to sooth him but he gripped me harder and started to grind UP ON ME. WHY? I tried so hard to get out of his grip but it was like he was stronger then me. I dont understand. Oh no, oh no, no no no no no. My eye sight started to turn a shade of pink and i found it harder to resist. NO! I managed to pull away from him and I bolted out the room, out of the apartment, and down the street. I dont even know where I was going. I just needed to suppress this, but damnit I'm too far gone.
"Y/n are you alright" I stopped running when I heard my name, I could tell it was kiba by his smell. No, no, no y/n keep running he drank too. Come to think of it he didnt really drink that much. Before i knew what was happening I had kiba pushed up against a wall.
"Y/n are you ok, I never seen you like this" he stroked the side of my face and my body tingled. It wasnt as amazing as shikamarus touch though. I found myself wineing/moaning to the thought of it.
"I need help kiba" no, dont do it. I started to kiss his neck without my control.
"If I agree to be your girlfriend will you please fuck me into submission, I dont know how much longer I can hold back, please kiba it hurts" I asked in a choked sob against his neck. He pulled my head back and kissed me driving his tounge into my mouth. Hes not that good a kisser but I can manage. I started to RIP and pull at his clothes as he did mine.
"Please, not the shirt" I didnt want him to judge my scars. He picked me up by the back of my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him as I started to grind on him. Next thing I knew I was being thrown on his bed. Damn hes fast. He pulled the remainder of his shirt off and climbed ontop of me. He started to kiss and suck on my neck as he ripped my shorts off and put his two fingers in me.
"Shit your soaked and I just started" he chuckled against my skin.
"Please just fuck me, I dont want foreplay I just want to get fucked like a little bitch" I wined out as i started to scratch his back. I just want to be ok and i know from experience that this is the only way.
"Whatever you say princess" he kissed me on the lips before his sat back on his knees and quickly took his pants off. Once they were off he grabbed my hips and pulled me back to him, ramming his dick in me at the same time. I could feel my body clamp around him as I moaned loudly from the sensation. It's been a long time since I've been with a guy. He stopped when he was all the way in and craned his body over mine a little as he dug his fingertips into my hips.
"Oh god this feels good" he whispered under his breath. Normally I'm really sweet and gental when it's the others first time but im too far gone to care.
"Pound me kiba" I wined as I grinded my hips on him. He growled as I did that, then he lifted my hips up and started to ram into me hard but slow. My boobs hurt a little from bunching back and forth roughly without a bra on.
"Faster kiba, fuck" he growled again as he flipped me over roughly with his dick still in me. He grabbed my hair and started to ram into me faster then I have ever had it before.
"Oh FUCK YES" I grabbed the headboard and pushed back against him having my arms outstretched.
"HARDER, HARDER, FUCK" I cryed out as I closed my eyes. He let go of my hair and grabbed my hips I could feel his claws dig into my skin but I didnt care because he rammed into me so fast and hard now that my face was pushed against the wall as I was trying to push away from it with my forearms. That's how I know I'm coming out of it. My eyes were still closed making me start to imagine shikamaru fucking me instead.
"OH GOD, OH FUCK, SSHHHHHIIIII-"
"Y/N FUCK" he slammed into me one last time and I felt his body shake showing he came in me. Normaly I would do it with a condom, but I dont care, not like I'm getting pregnant.
"-Ite" thank god I was able to save myself, I almost said shika. That time I did feel a snap and an overwhelming plesher I haven't felt before. I'm so tired. Kiba must have been too cuz he pulled out of me and passed out on the bed. I'm too tired to get up right now, I'm sure he wont mind if I sleep here right. Kiba wrapped his arm around me in his sleep and snuggled up to me. I guess not then.