Chapter 4

Kaira prov.

I opened my eyes. I was breathing heavily, sweat running from my forehead to my nose.

Another dream
Or should I just say another memory of my father.

I couldn't go back to sleep anymore.
So I just got up.
I arrange the equipments I was sleeping with.

As I was moving out of the hut, the sun directly heat my face. I cover my forehead inorder to see more clearly. 

" You are up my child. You were peacefully sleeping, I couldn't have a heart to wake you up" said the old woman.

I smiled at her.

" Well come have lunch, then you will meet my grandson. You'll set up after having lunch " she escorted.

I wouldnt be more greatful. She has helped me alot.
I considered her now my grandma.
I wished I could stay with her for long but I have to go to the big city.
Maybe I will come back for her after.

" Thank you grandma, It is okay with you, if I call you grandma" I said
While getting settled on the stool.

" It is very okay my child, I always wanted a daughter or granddaughter but I end up with sons and grandsons" she said as she serve me food.

She gave me the bowl of food and a pot of water.

" Thank you so much grandma". it was   still foreign for me to call someone grandma but I like the of having one and calling her that is much more better feeling.

I ate the food with us making small chats about our past and things we like.
She has been talking more about her grandsons.
Of their childhoods and funny moments.
She even mention of how one of her grandson was chased by a lion and he said he want to be turned into a women so that he can't go for hunting. How he begged for a whole week.

I couldn't stop laughing at her stories. 
I was so happy that I even forgot the reason I was here in the first place.

As we were lost in our conservation.
A voice said.

" Hello ladies". The voice was deep.

" Oh, Wani. Dear , I didn't see you there. When did you get here". Said grandma. 

"Long enough to hear you tell this young lady how I begged to be changed into a woman" said the man that I have heard being called Wani.

He was handsome, With a curly black hair and a short beard. He was taller than me and grandma. And very muscular I must say. He has light brown eyes and full eye brows and pushes. He is coffee skinned.

He looks to be in his late 20s.

" This is Wani my grandson that I told you about, the one going to the city" grandma said.

All I was able to do was nod my head up and down.

" And this is Kaira. She will go with you to the big city. I believed I already told you about her. " grandma added.

" It's nice to meet you". I moved my hand for a handshake.

He enclave my small hands to his big ones. Shaking it slightly.

" Pleasure is all mine" He said while covering my and with other hand that was empty.  He was looking into my eyes without blinking.
His eyes are actually beautiful.

I was beginning to freak out. He wasn't letting go of my hand.
I pulled harder and succeeded to remove my hand.

He smiled at me. His teeth are so white.

" Well I guess am not needed here anymore ." Said grandma while going away.

I wanted to shouted at her and tell her to stay but I kept my mouth shut. 

Maybe it's a good idea I learn him now before we start the journey. And know what am getting myself into. I thought.

########################

I haven't edited yet.
So please bare with my grammar.
English is actually my third language.