1 - Um, why?

Character key
Thrip(Leafwing/Silkwing): Midoriya
Spider(Silkwing): Sero
Firefly(Hivewing): Kaminari
Moth(Silkwing): Jirou
Crackle(Sandwing): Bakugo
Gingko(Leafwing): Koda
Bubble(Mudwing/Seawing): Uraraka
Slush(Skywing/Icewing): Todoroki
Octopus(Seawing): Shoji
Shadowwatcher(Nightwing): Tokoyami
Oleander(Leafwing): Tsuyu
Glitz(Icewing/Sandwing): Ayoma
Limpid(Rainwing): Hagakure
Flamingo(Rainwing): Ashido
Peach(Skywing/Nightwing): Yaoyorozu
Peregrine(Skywing/Seawing): Iida
Cardinal(Hivewing): Kirishima
Stevia (Mudwing): Sato
Lionfish(Seawing/Sandwing): Ojiro
Jam(Rainwing): Mineta
Brainwasher(Nightwing): Shinsho
____________________
"Th-"

"Thr-"

"Thri-"

"Thrip!"

Thrip's eyes open slowly, adjusting to the light. He sat up.

"Whoa, what happened?" Thrip manages to say. His eyes fully adjusted, and he stared at the sight in front of him. Thrip jumped back. Right in front of his face is...what did Crackle call them? Uhhh, scarvage.. Err, Scavengers! Yes, that was it.

A scavenger was about a foot from Thrip's face, staring at him. The weird thing was that this scavenger was, one, his size, and two, they had Silkwing horns, antennae, wings, and tail, all in a dark purple shade. They had dark purple hair, and were wearing what appeared to be purple silks. One thing poked at him, her feathery antennae, he only knew of one dragon that had those.

"Moth?" He gaped. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes, monkey brain, of course it's me." She snapped. She leaned back against a tree to his left, her antennae twitching nervously.

"Well I wasn't certain. You look a bit ....different." Thrip replied. Moth snorted.

"You should see yourself." Moth replied, her gaze drifting to a nearby lake. Thrip looked down at himself. He was wearing green silks, ones similar to Moth's, over his entire body, and a smaller silk around his neck. His talons were replaced with soft scavenger paws with sharp dragon claws poking out the tips, although they were lighter than the scavengers he'd seen before. His back talons were replaced with scavenger feet as well, but they were covered with a large foot shaped piece of clothing. Thrip looked around. Everybody was here. All his friends.

Firefly was half flying, half trying to walk, almost falling several times, Cardinal and Spider were close by, trying to do the very same thing.

Crackle was flying close by, Flamingo was flying next to him, cheerfully chatting while he ignored her.

Gingko and Oleander were in a tall tree, trying to find out what kind it is, while trying not to fall at the same time.

Peach and Peregrine were trying to calm down a panicking Jam and Glitz.

Brainwasher and Shadowwatcher were quietly leaning against trees, watching the chaos happen.

Octopus, Lionfish, and Bubble were down near the lake, not in it, but they had their legs in. Stevia was down near a patch of mud. Not in it, just staring at it weirdly.

Slush, and what looked like Limpid, had successfully learned to walk and were exploring.

Thrip hauled himself up, using the tree to his right as balance. He flitted his wings nervously as he started to fall, but he caught himself.

He got it eventually, after a long eight minutes of grabbing onto nearby trees and using his wings as support. He fell a lot, and every single time Moth laughed at it. Thrip had snapped back at her with a,

"Well if it's sooo easy, why don't you try?" Moth had just gotten up, walked over to him, and pushed him over. So that wasn't fun.

Thrip warily walked over to Slush, who was standing on a small hill, staring intently at something. He was wearing a white silk, with the bottom half a navy blue color. The top of his head was covered with red and white fur. Thrip sat down in the grass next to him. Slush's gaze stayed fixed at the thing.

"Uhh, what are you looking at?" Thrip asked. Slush let out a quiet hum, then pointed down.

"There's a large group of scavengers down there." He pointed a little ways off from the original place. "Four of them have wandered off in this direction." He lowered his paw. "I wonder if they spotted us and decided to investigate." Thrip squinted.

"I don't see anything." Thrip said. It was too far off for him to see much.

"I can see a lot farther than you can." Slush stated "They are getting closer."

"Oh," Thrip mused. "Should we go down there and say hello?" Slush shrugged.

"I guess, I don't see why we should though." Hmm, Thrip thought that was a bit obvious.

"Umm, so we could ask them where we are?" Thrip replied. Slush nodded.

"That would make sense." Slush stood up. Thrip did the same. They both lifted off the ground and flew over. They both landed in a tree above where the four scavengers had went.

They were chatting amongst themselves. Thrip took a closer look at them.

They looked like Cardinal, Spider, Firefly, and Flamingo (as scavengers, minus the wings, tails, etc.). Thrip whispered this quietly to Slush, who agreed. The scavenger who looked like Firefly started yelling about how they had disappeared from the hill, and that caused a panic. The Flamingo-like scavenger was suggesting they had come over here, while the Cardinal-like one was agreeing with her. This caused Thrip to giggle to himself. Slush was smiling as well. Thrip turned to Slush and nodded. Slush nodded back. They both slowly drifted down behind the four, a safe-ish distance away, of course. The Spider-like one spoke up to the others.

"Okay, I'm gonna go back." This caused the Flamingo-like one to perk up.

"No Sero wa-" She stopped, once seeing Slush and Thrip behind him. She poked the Cardinal-like one and he turned as well, eyes wide with shock.

"What?" The Spider-like one asked. The Firefly-like one had turned around as well, and was pointing behind him. The Spider-like one made a weird noise and jumped back. He backed up towards the other three. They all had wide eyes and confused faces.

"Hello!" Thrip said cheerily, "My name is Thrip, and this is Slush." He pointed to him. "What are your names?" They still sat there in confusion. The Cardinal-like one spoke up.

"Midoriya?" Thrip frowned. He said that like a question, like he was asking if that was his name, when he had just told them his name!

"No, my name is Thrip. What is your name?" He asked again. The Cardinal-like one looked confused.

"Umm, Kirishima?" He said. Thrip smiled at him.

"Well hello Kirishima!" Thrip turned to the others. "What are your names then?" They then slowly answered with their names.

"Kaminari." The Firefly-like one said.

"Ashido." Answered the Flamingo-like one. Then the Spider-like one answered.

"Sero." 'Hmm' Thrip thought 'What strange names.'

"Well nice to meet you, Kaminari, Ashido, and Sero!" They still looked very confused. Hmm, wonder what that is about.

"What's wrong?" Thrip asked.

"Sorry, it's just," Kaminari spoke up, "you look exactly like our classmates, Midoriya and Todoroki!" He paused for a minute, "Well, minus the wings and tail." Slush chuckled softly.

"Well, that's quite a coincidence, you look like a few of our friends!" Thrip chirped. The four looked confused. "Flamingo, Cardinal, Firefly, and Spider." He went on, pointing to them in turn. This only made them look more confused. "With the wings and tail, of course."

"Those are strange names." Kaminari said. Ashido elbowed him in the side. "OWw, no offence, sorry." Thrip giggled.

"None taken." Thrip assured them. There was a shuffling noise behind them, and a spiky blond head poked out.

____________________

Okay, so this was just a thing I wanted to try, I dunno what it's gonna be.