2 - Oh hello there!

"Oi, Idiots! where ar-" A Crackle-like scavenger yelled. He stopped completely when he saw Slush and Thrip. Thrip turned to him with a smile, his wings flitting excitedly. He waved his paw at the scavenger.

"Hello!" Thrip chirped. "My name is Thrip," He pointed to Slush, "and this is Slush!" When the blond said nothing, Thrip smiled and continued.

"I know what you're gonna say! I look like Midoriya, right?"

Kaminari mumbled something and Ashido elbowed him again. The Crackle-like scavenger didn't answer, instead he turned to the other four.

"Why is there a second Deku and Icy-Hot with wings?" He growled. Slush spoke up.

"I thought you said we resembled scavengers named Midoriya and Todoroki, who is Deku and Icy-Hot?" This only confused them more.

"The hell are scavengers?" The Crackle-like scavenger snarled. Thrip was thoroughly confused, who didn't know their own species?

"Err, you, them, all of us." Thrip stated, pointing at everybody in turn. Then he thought for a moment.

"And I guess us, but we aren't normally." He turned to the Crackle-like scavenger with a confused look on his face, "Who doesn't know their own species?" The five stayed silent. Thrip nudged Slush. "Yanno, it's funny, Crackle was always the one who knew the most about scavengers."

"Who's Crackle?" Kirishima asked. Thrip turned to him.

"Oh, he's one of our friends, he can do this thing were he makes explosions from his mouth. It's cool. He should be in the field with the rest of our friends!" Thrip chirped. "He looks a lot like you!" He pointed to the Crackle-like one. They looked confused again.

"What field?" Sero asked. Thrip's face paled.

"Oooo, I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?" Thrip mused, turning to Slush, who shook his head. Thrip clapped his paws together.

"Well then, we really must be going!" Thrip said as he began to take off. Slush stopped him.

"Wait, we still don't know where we are." Slush reminded him. Thrip floated back to the ground.

"True, true." Thrip chimed. He turned to the group. "Well them, where are we?"

"Musutafu, Japan." Kirishima answered. Thrip hummed quietly.

"I have no clue where that is." Thrip said, "But at least we can tell the others where we are." Slush nodded. Thrip smiled at the others.

"Thanks for all the help, but we do have to be going." Thrip told them. Ashido looked disappointed.

"Awww, can't we at least come and see your friends, we could show you ours!" Ashido offered. Thrip had a weird look on his face. He turned to Slush.

"I want to say no, but the look like the kind of people who would just follow us." Thrip said to him.

"We will, probably." Kaminari stated, earning another jab from Ashido. Slush just shrugged. Thrip rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He groaned. "You can come." Ashido and Kaminari shared a very excited look.

____________________

This chapter is a lot shorter, sorry! But I should be able to get the next one out a lot faster.