Chapter #3

Tasha pov

When I got that phone call from Dimitri I was delighted. He didn't remember anything, witch means he wouldn't remember that bitch Rose and I can have him for myself. I'll tell them he's my husband and that I've been worried sick, then we can live together and I'll make him love me. I smiled at my plan as I drove to the hospital The GPS was saying I was only 10 minutes away.

When I got there I walked up to the first doctor I saw. "Hello, I'm looking for Dimirti Beilkov. He was found 2 weeks ago and lost his memory." I explained "You must be Tasha?" She asked "That's me. Is Dimirti ok? Where is he?" I asked "He's fine Miss." She answered "Right this way." She added and I followed her to Dimirti's room "Oh Dimka." I whispered "I thought his name was Dimirti?" The doctor asked "Oh it is but he's Russian, the russain for Dimirti is Dimka. It;'s what I call him at home." I answered "I'm sorry, I never got your last name. How do you know Dimirti?" She asked "Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Natasha Beilkov, his wife." I answered. My plan was falling into place, soon I'd take him home and we'd be happy together without that bloodwhore.

"How long have you been married?" She was asking "3 years." I answered. "I've been worried sick about him. He went hunting with some of his friends and when they came back without him, I- I was just heart broken but now he's back. I just can't believe it." I said trying my best to play the relived wife. "That explains it." Dr Kelly said more to herself as she checked over Dimirti. "Explains what?" I asked genuinely confused this time. "When he was brought in he was covered in blood and cuts and some pretty bad bruises but the worst of his injuries was bite marks on his neck. He must have been attacked by some wild animal in the woods when he was hunting." "It was my theoty from the start." {Even though I new it been a strigoi attack and not a wild animal} I looked back to his sleeping figure and smiled, he was finally mine.

"When can I take him home?" I asked "Well his cuts have healed well, so have the bite marks and we've given him blood. He had lost a lot when he came in, and all the tests we did this morning look good. He can go home tomorrow. He's extremely lucky, to tell you the truth I'm not quiet sure how he was still alive when he got here with the amount of blood he lost but, he has recovered well. Even so I'll want to see him in a few weeks for a check up. We can talk in the morning when he wakes up. If you'd like I can ask a nurse to bring in a blanket and a pillow, you can sleep in the chair or on the sofa tonight, I doubt you'd want to go home." She smiled "Thank you that would be great." I smiled back as I went to sit in there chair beside my Dimka's bed.

It was late and I was tried so I fell asleep with my head on Dimka's bed not long after a nurse brought in a pillow and blanket not unlike to ones Dimirti had been wrapped in.