Chapter 1

Stan walked alone. His heart had shattered into millions of pieces for probably the millionth time. "Damn it!" he muttered furiously. Why do you even fall for that damn girl? She isn't worth your heart at all. Damn Wendy, his conscious spoke. Stan pulled out his keys, unlocked the door, and entered his home. He immediately booked it for his room, not worrying to return a greeting to his mother.

When Stan entered his room, he pulled off his coat and hat. He laid both down on his bed. Go take a shower and wash all that pain off your chest. It'll ease your mind and help you think better, Stan's conscious suggested. His head was usually right, so he took the offer. He exited his room he had entered a few moments ago; heading now for the bathroom. 

Stan stripped himself bare and turned on the water. Making sure it was warm enough, he got in. He ran his fingers through his now soaked black hair and sighed. Nothing was better than this. It washed off all that pain, cleared his mind from the bad thoughts. 

Screw this shower, he wanted a hug rather than this. All he could think of was Kenny pulling him into one of his comforting hugs. Like he always did when Wendy broke up with the noirette. His hugs were so nice, he loved every millisecond of them. Stan wanted all of Kenny's love. He had a huge crush on the blonde, ever since a few Wendy break-ups ago. He didn't know how it started, but he knew that boy had a special place in his heart. 

Stan found himself excited though after thinking about the blonde. I should ask if he wants to come over. I just want his company so badly... the noirette thought. He quickly finished washing up and almost rushed to dry off and pull his clothes back on. Stan went through his hair one last time with the towel, then headed back to his room. He grabbed his phone, pulling up Kenny's number and texted him. 

Stan: hey ken, u wanna come over? 

He sent it, waiting eagerly for a reply

Kenny muttered a swear, wondering who was disturbing him during his evening nap. Even if it was spring break, school wore him down. It was a bad habit of his now. He never let his tiredness show during those hell filled hours. But actual hell was worse, and he had his proof and experience. He grabbed his phone and checked it with a scowl. His expression warmed up when he noticed who it was that disturbed him. 

Kenny: of course! 

be there in a few.

He smiled as he sent the message. He received a reply from the noirette. 

Stan: thanks

it means a lot. 

im in such a bad mood & really need you right now, dude. 

The messages read. Kenny quivered slightly, worry replacing that happiness that filled him. He was quick to get ready and head out. Practically running the whole way to Stan's house, he hated times when Stan got so upset. Kenny cared so much about him. 

Even if the shower calmed him down for a few minutes, those miserable feelings came back. He let those threatening tears run down his face, even if he tried to hold them back. It wasn't worth the energy to keep them held back when eventually they would fall. He cried silently, burying his face into his blankets.