Chapter 5

Kenny stared at Stan, shocked but feeling even more love for the damn boy in front of him. The blonde finally moved out of his frozen stature and hugged Stan tightly. He nuzzled into his neck and felt tears well up in his eyes from how happy he was. "I love you too," Kenny whispered. Stan felt a smile, a bright one, appear on his face when he heard those words.

The two hugged for a long time, Kenny letting his tears of joy go. They soaked into Stan's shirt. Stan rubbed the blondes back, keeping him close as he did. "It feels so nice to get those words off your chest," Stan whispered.

"It does. You don't know how long I've wanted to tell you those words," Kenny agreed. Stan laughed softly, bringing Kenny down on the bed with him. He felt the blonde cuddle into him and sigh. "What's there to do now? What do boyfriends do?" Kenny asked. He really hadn't been in a relationship with someone for very long. Maybe for a couple weeks, but he just never really found the right girl he was looking for.

No, Stan wasn't a girl, obviously, but all his past relationships were with girls. Once when he was littler and a couple times back when he was 14 and 15. Since then, he kept out of relationships no matter how hard it was to deny. He kept that heart of his open for someone that he knew a lot more about and trusted with all his emotions even. This was the first time he heard the phrase, "I love you," and mean it.

Stan was Kenny's first guy, and would be the last person he'd ever date. He hoped this relationship lasted a long while; in fact for decades to come.

Stan sighed as he softly caressed Kenny's back. It felt so right to do what he was doing with the blonde right now. Cuddling with him, and it's all he wanted to do. They both didn't really need to explain their lives to each other. They've known each other since toddlers. That was one of a few things he knew couples did. Kissing, dinner dates, lots of other cheesy things that happens.

"I'm still kinda tired, how bout you?" Stan asked. Kenny pulled away from Stan a bit and looked into those sapphire eyes of his.

"I guess. But I know you're just saying that to sleep with me again," Kenny responded. He didn't mean this in the sexual way. 

"Your so snuggle-able though," Stan trailed, whining softly. Kenny sighed and snuggled back into Stan's chest. Stan felt a smile spread across his face for probably the millionth time today. 

"Fine, but then we get to do something that I wanna do if it's boring or not," Kenny replied. He adjusted himself slightly, then closed his eyes.

"Fair enough," Stan sighed. But he kept that smile of his on his face. He nuzzled into Kenny's hair, then closed his eyes. Their dream lands attacked them, putting the two to sleep within a few long minutes of resting quietly in the others' arms.

A few hours passed, it now being 8 in the morning. Both woke up, yawning, not freaking out this time when they found each other lying close to one another. Stan yawned. "Breakfast should be ready, you wanna go eat?" Stan asked. He already knew what Kenny's answer would be. A solid yes. Stan sat up.

"Yes, Marsh," Kenny replied, sitting up too. He poked the noirette in the chest and crawled over him to get off the bed. He was already at the door of Stan's bedroom when Stan finally stood up. "Hurry, you slow poke, I'm hungry!"

"I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying. Calm down, angel," Stan replied. He reached Kenny and pecked his forehead softly before he opened the door. He led the way downstairs to the kitchen, Kenny was following Stan closely behind. They both took a seat at the table, sitting next to each other. Both piled food onto their plates, and they said their thanks to Sharon. Adding in a quick squeeze to each other's hands. Both the noirette and the blonde began digging into their food.