6

After classes that day Hyunjin immediately started to walk back home, barely saying bye to the others. All he could think about is how he fucked up—badly.

'Shit! They're gonna find out eventually...Uh what do I do? What if Jeongin texts my account when he's with me and he sees the notification?! Oh my god they're gonna think I'm weird and they're probably gonna hate me for lying to them—ahhhhhhh. What do I do?! Th—'

"Jinnie!"He heard a voice yell behind him. He tensed up at the name, but calmed himself before turning around to see a smiling fox at him,"Why did you leave so suddenly? The rest of the guys got worried."

Hyunjin just smiled and Jeongin,"S-Sorry, I wanted to head home quickly since it was Yeji's day off today. She barley gets days off now a days and I wanted to spend it with her today."

The raven wasn't lying, it was Yeji's day off and he did plan on spending time with her. At the same time though...he didn't really want to be with the guys. He watched the younger nod,"Ah, I understand...I would do the same for my brother. Anyway I noticed you were a bit off today after lunch—you okay?"

      Hyunjin quickly nodded and looked at the ground,"Y-yeah...just have a lot on my mind. I'll be fine though."

       "Hm alright, but if you need to talk you can come over to my place anytime okay?"The talked said and smiled as Hyunjin nodded,"Oh! By the way did you check out Jinnie's account yet?"

       The other shook his head making the other pout slightly,"Dude, her whole account is so pretty and not to mention she is actually extremely popular. I'm surprised you haven't heard of her."

        'Oh, I've met her...'

        "Anyway, she hasn't shown her face in any of her pictures. She claims that she's ugly, but how could she be when she seems so perfect!"

        'Yeah...pretty...perfect, sure...'

        "I was surprised she even talked to someone as irrelevant as me. She probably gets messages all the time."

         'The only messages I get are from perverted old guys, assholes, and crazy chicks. Barely anyone was actually nice like you were...'

       "You should definitely check her out once we get home. Its definitely worth you while."Jeongin finished as he looked over at Hyunjin for a response.

      The older just mustered a fake smile before laughing,"Don't worry I'll check her out when I can, but let's talk about..."

       When they finally got to their apartments, they parted ways and said goodbye. Hyunjin walked into his apartment with a long sigh following right after. Yeji looked up from the couch.

"You okay? You sounded stressed"She asked and walked over to her brother.

Hyunjin shook his head,"I fucked up....really bad."

"What did you do?"

"So, my friends started to talk about Jinnie. Then an idea popped into their heads thinking it would be a good idea to message her!"Hyunjin ranted and tossed his bag to the side.

"Oh—"

"That's not all! They had Jeongin do it. So, to not get caught I went to the bathroom. I felt bad if I didn't reply to him...since they all seemed so excited. Then being as stupid as I am, I texted him. After the conversation I came back to the table and joked about meeting her if they get to know her more....ya know a joke. But they actually took his seriously and now they want to meet her and get to know her!"The boy practically screamed and flopped on the couch. Yeji just stood there in shock before taking in a deep breath and sitting down on one of the bean bags.