8{M}

Warning: There is sexual content in the chapter and scenes of rape, please don't read if any of this bothers you

"So...who wants to go first?"

"I guess I will,"Hongjoong started before turning to Mingi,"We'll start off easy, Mingi I dare you to take five shots of the strongest alcohol here."

The giant immediately got up,"Easy!"

Within a few minutes, Mingi came back down with five tiny shot glasses in his hands. He laid them out on the table.

"What'd you get?"Jongho asked as Mingi prepared to take each shot.

"Vodka,"He laughed,"Nothing I haven't done before though."

In just a few seconds, Mingi had taken every single shot. He was already drinking before, but now he was definitely feeling pretty out of it.

The giant started to giggle before he turned towards Changbin and smirked,"Changbinnie, truth or dare."

"I'm not really feeling a dare, so truth"Changbin yawned.

Mingi nodded as a glint if mischief lingered in his eyes,"Fair...hm...out of everyone who would you rather kiss."

Changbin had also been drinking, and maybe had gotten a little high, so he felt extremely confident,"Ha that's easy! Seungmin obviously."

"Wait what!"Seungmin screeched as his face became fully flushed.

"Yeah why wouldn't I,"The older laughed,"You're so cute and we've already done it before, anyway...San truth or dare."

"I'm not a pussy, so dare obviously"The raven laughed.

"Ha that's a mistake!"Jisung shouted as he held Minho's waist.

"Okay, Sannie I dare you to give Wooyoung a lap dance"Changbin smirked as he watched the taller slowly start to turn pink. Wooyoung on the other hand got up and gave Changbin a hug.

"I fucking love you man, thank you,"He praised making everyone laugh. Wooyoung then swiftly turned around and sat back down on his chair,"C'mon San~ let's get this show on the road."

San embarrassingly complied and started doing the lap dance, while everyone watched and teasingly cheered. By the end of, let's just say Wooyoung had a much bigger problem in his pants.

The group continued playing truth or dare, until someone had finally asked Jeongin, who happened to be Minho. The older immediately flashed a devilish grin towards the younger and Hyunjin before clearing his throat.

"Jeongin, truth or dare?"

"Well, Woojin did a truth so I might as well do a dare"The younger sighed as he leaned back into the couch.

Minho snickered,"Okay I dare you to give Hyunjin—a hickey"

Jeongin's face had turned a light shade of pink at the words, but Hyunjin on the other hand felt like he was going to die of embarrassment.

"Yah! Why do I have to be involved~"Hyunjin whined as he hid his face in his hands.

"Reasons~ now get on with it!"Minho laughed as he watched the two look at each other.