I'll Hold Them Back [[Frerard]] [[GerardxFrank]]

Frank's POV:

I leant back in my chair, waiting for my last class to end. High school. Or should I say...hell. My parents and I had just moved into the area and it was my first day at this school. I could already tell I was going to hate it. Lets just say...I'm different. I'm not your normal 17 year old kid. I have nose and lip rings, tattoos all over my body and I'm into rock music rather than the bullshit other kids my age have been exposed to. I also came out as gay last month.

The bell went loudly above my head, snapping me out of my daydreams. I packed up my things and walked out of the classroom. I slung my guitar case over my shoulder and walked out to the parking lot where my cheap old car in dire need of a paint job was waiting for me. As I shoved my guitar in the back, something, or should I say someone caught my eye.

A tall guy with shoulder-length black hair was standing on the other side of the parking lot talking to another tall guy with glasses. My heart skipped a beat. He was cute. It wasn't until he turned and gave me a confused look that I realised I was staring at him with my mouth open. I quickly shut my mouth and scrambled into my car, hitting my head in the process. I looked back and he was smiling.

His smile. It was beautiful.

Shut up, Frank.

Oh leave me alone, brain.

You don't even know the guy! 

Ugh. Fuck off. Stupid brain.

I closed the car door and turned the key. The engine roared to life. it might've been a piece of junk on the outside, but I was good at working on the inside of cars. I quickly drove back to my parents house and walked up to the door. I knew I would be in serious trouble when I opened the door, but I had to face my Mom's wrath sometime. And hey, I was used to it.

I braced myself and slowly opened the door. Just as I suspected, my mother was sitting at the dinner table with a piece of paper in her hand. I knew exactly what it said.

"Again, Frank?" She looked at me with sheer disappointment in her eyes.

"Mom I-"

"Selling drugs isn't going to get you anywhere in life." She interrupted. "Surely you know that by now?"

"Let me see the piece of paper, Mom."

"You know exactly what it says, Frank."

She laid the piece of paper on the table and walked upstairs. I walked over to look at the paper, and sure enough, it was a court summons.

I know I should have been apologising to my parents and trying to make things right but...I couldn't stop thinking about the guy at school.

The guy with the shoulder length black hair.

The guy with the beautiful smile.