A New Start

A strip of light hits the window in my bedroom and lands on my eyes, waking me up.'Uggggh, My first crappy day at Miguel Juarez High School' I thought aloud, as I hurry and get dressed for my first day among impatient teachers, arrogant students, promiscuous girls and the popular rich kids who would usually think they are the pride of the school.

"Casity, Will you get the hell up! If you don't hurry I will leave you goddammit", Oh look it was my step-mother, who isn't using my dad for his money at all.

I take in her comment and scampered to the bathroom to take a quick shower before I hear an even more unpleasant comment from my loving and adoring step-mother. Ten minutes after showering, I immediately get dressed.

Today, being the first day for my senior year and

it was a new school, so I decided to go all out in my outfit, being that I wanted to make an impression and try to fit in rather than be bullied and an outcast like at my last school, brings back so much memories and so much pain.

I stood there in my room reflecting on my memories as I hear another unpleasant comment from her.

I immediately put on a sleevless shirt with gold and white stripes accompanied with a light green merged with blue, jeans and a white cardigan, I then slipped my foot into a pair of black slip on Vans. Glancing at the mirror, I made a smile and grabbed my school bag and headed west, where the witch of the west was located.

"FINALLY, let's go little brat", my step-mother said with her expression being as if she smelt shit along the way, then again it could just be her smelling herself or perhaps her self realization of what she was truly made out of.

I continued to walk towards the black Mustang Boss 302 that would be escorting me to school, it was for her but of course my father paid for such a thing, the money and gifts are probably the only reason she's still with him. I hop in and await my chauffeur to take me to my destination.

Ten minutes later, we arrived our destination, Miguel Juarez High School where I would be spending my last year of hell at. I then unfastened my seatbelt that clung to me tightly and took a glance of the area before I got out and without a minute to waste, I heard "Will you just stay here and observe the damn trees and parking lot or will you hop out and go make friends and stop being such a loner". 

"Such inspiration, Much motivated, Wow" I responded with my sarcastic doge meme impersonation. 

I stepped out of the vehicle and headed towards the front doors surronded with people who were glaring at me like in Twilight, the thought of comparing them to a movie I had never been so fond of made me grin. 

I walked into the main office to approach the secretary to recieve my schedule for it was a sudden transfer since my dad had decided to take a job transfer and leave the town where I grew up with both my parents until the incident happened and later on he found her.

"Hello sweety, What can I do for you?"

"I-I-I'm the new transfer student, Casity Baurd". I responded, shyly. Although I speak a lot in my mind I am labelled rather a shy and not much out going person, hence why I would always be bullied. 

"Oh sorry dear, Here is your schedule. Class 302 is your homeroom, and your locker is number 345, please head straight down to find your locker and classroom, if you need help just ask the teacher", She responded while handing me a paper with my locker combination and classes for the whole semester.

"T-T-T-Thanks a lot"

"That's okay doll"

I immediately walk out and took the direction she gave me, until...

"I'm so sorry, didn't see you there", A very masculine but calm voice said. I looked up to see who had accidently bumped into me and my eyes caught the blue eyes that belonged to a tall guy, at least 6'1", with light brown hair. He was rather handsome and elegant looking but at first glimpse he seemed perfect but everything is too good to be true.

"I-I-I-It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm okay"

"Hey, by the way, Are you new here?", I immediately widened my eyes, suprised that I had a person actually talking to me.

"I am, anyways sorry to have bothered you. I will be on my way", I said softly while fast walking down the crowded halls toward my class. 

As I arrived at the entrance of my class the bell had rung, signalling all the student to go to their selected classes. I entered my homeroom to be greeted with confused faces and eyes staring at me. I took a seat to the back next to an empty chair, as I sat down I heard the door for the classroom open and the seat beside me became unavailable. I glanced up to see who was my new elbow partner only to find out it was a familiar face.