chapter 3

°°°°°°

After school, you and Cherlynne are the first to show up for the meeting. There are two girls there who you know from gym class, and one guy you've never seen before who's not really your type. Things are looking grim. You and Cherlynne hear the door swing open behind you guys and turn around, expecting to see Hani, but instead it was Jimin!

Amenda: okay, I'm enough with this. Why was he always keep popping up in front of me? Ughhhhhh!!

Cherlynne: Hey calm down, maybe he also into this dance committee and wanted to help... Or~ emm u Know...

She chuckle and looking at the back to make sure that Jimin can't hear what she's say..

Amenda: ughhh, I can't handle my feeling. Shit!

Just then, Hani walks in with another boys that Mrs. Widyawati tell you guys before--- you recognize them from the football team. They was Alex, Bransley and Jonathan.

Amenda: is that the boys that Mrs. Widyawati told us this morning?

Cherlynne: I think so

You ask Hani to come over and ask her about it. And Hani said "yes". You was expecting to see a cute guy with a curly brown hair but instead it them.

Hani: okay, let's get started

Hani says, looking around at everyone in the hall.

Suddenly you heard Zach and Aj screaming.

Zach: wait for us!

He grabbed his chair and sit next to Cherlynne.. oh that's so sweet..

Aj: hey, babe you want me to hug u before you continue your speech?

He looking at Hani with her eyebrows up while he licking his own lips.. Hani were dumbfounded at Aj.

Hani: later! But please don't do this here..

Aj: I won't..

You and Cherlynne just chuckle. Until suddenly you realize that Jimin was looking at you with his smile that make you melt every time. Just then you just can't stop thinking about him.

*Meeting is started*

Hani: we have a lot of work to do, but first we need to come up with a theme. I was thinking we should do the NASCAR theme for this year.

You looking at Cherlynne- you guys were speechless.. you can't believe that she's taking the NASCAR theme for this dance committee. "Are you kidding me?".  You whisper to Cherlynne. Hani goes on.

Hani: you know, racing and cars-- or wait! I just thought of something genius! How about a video-game theme, like sudden death-- you know that game?

The girls in the room are at loss. Including Jimin.

Hani: we could get all kinds that fake blood and fake guns and stuff.

Suddenly in front of you, Jimin let's out a groan.

Jimin: sorry, but that's sound lame. Did they just do that two years ago? Let's come up wit something cooler.

A couple of kids nod in approval, but you can tell from looking at Hani's face that she's hurt. You know Hani is really into the video-game theme but you really can't accept that.

So far this meeting is not going well. You don't want to hurt Hani's feelings, but Jimin does have point.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. there's still more chapters  coming soon.. just wait for it!! Ouhhhh yeah hit that gurl!!