chapter 6

°°°°°°°°

Hani: So, you, Jimin, Cherlynne, Zach and Aj my babe... Are the only five volunteers for that group, so try to work it out on your own. let me know if you need any help.

Hani says, making notes on her clipboard.

Jimin: We can meet over at my house.

Jimin offers..

Jimin: Actually, we all can still catch the bus and head over there now, if you guys have time.

Cherlynne: Let's go and get started

Zach: We have a lot of planning to do.

You can see Cherlynne, Zach and Aj are really excited to go to Jimin's house.

Jimin: Hey Amenda, are you going?

"Wait?! Did he just ask me?!" Your heart beat so fast. It seems like you and him still look like a cute couple--- but no.

Cherlynne: Hey dude, answer him!

Amenda: Y-yeah, I'm going. Pfftt....

°°°°°°°°

When you guys get to his house, you guys were surprised to see that he got a room that full of musical equipment--- four guitars, two keyboard, an amplifier, even a drum set. No joke--- he's a rich kid.. The walls a lined with his posters with his koreans friends. Their even call themselves as BTS.

Cherlynne: have you been to his house before?

Cherlynne whispered

Amenda: nope, and this is out of my mind!

You whispered back to her

Zach and Aj was so energetic after see all of the musical equipment.

Zach: wow, this is amazing. I got this at my house too!

Zach can't stop adjusting the guitar tune.

Cherlynne: Oh gosh, please behave this is not your house! ZACKIEE!!

Jimin: Never mind, just let Zach play it for you.

Zach looked at Cherlynne and play a song for her. Aww that's so sweet. You can see Cherlynne's face turn into a tomato. After Zach finished his song, she go to Zach and kissed his cheek. You can see that Zach were blushing really hard. OMG!! you didn't relize that Jimin looked at you when Cherlynne do that at Zach.

Jimin: You two is just a perfect couple!

"Okay, I know what that mean and why he's talking like that infront of me, i think he want that relationship back but maybe he just don't know how to speak? IDK" your mind keep playing after Jimin says that to Zach and Cherlynne. We will see..~~

Jimin: Here, check this out.

He says, picking up one of his guitars. He sits on his sofa and begins playing a really beautiful, simple tune. When he starts singing, you find yourself lost in the words.  "He's amazing!!" You watch him play the guitar and relize that he's in another world. When the song is over, he pauses, then looks at you for a reactions.

Amenda: I don't know what to say

You admit

Cherlynne, Zach and Aj just chuckle at you about your reactions to Jimin--- but you just ignored them.

Amenda: How did you learn to play like that? And whats song is that? Did you write it?

Suddenly, you have so many questions

Jimin: I've been into music since i was a kid, and yeah, i wrote that. I've written a lot of stuff.

Jimin blushes

Cherlynne, Zach and Aj just looked at you and Jimin. And thanks for them to giving you and Jimin talk for awhile. --- Chit chat, just for the music not about the relationship.. shit!!

Cherlynne: Anyway let's talk about the music for the dance.

Zach: There aren't any cool band around here, so i think we'd have to do a DJ, unless, you guys think my band is good enough to play at the dance.

Actually Zach is in the band. They call themselves as "Why Don't We". The members are Zach, Jack, Daniel, Jonah and Corbyn.

Jimin: I think your band is good enough to play at the dance. But wait!!.... I've got an idea. I can bring my Band too. We can do a collaboration together that night.

You and Cherlynne was shocked about what did Jimin says just now. "I didn't expect that" you whispered to Cherlynne.

Amenda: Did you mean your friends from Korea?

Jimin: yep, we call ourselves as BTS, and the members are me, Jungkok, Suga, V, RM, J-Hope and Jin.

"OMG" you can't belive that he is inviting his band "BTS" from korea to collab "Why Don't We" for that night. Cherlynne also can't belive it. Unbeliveable~~

Aj: So who will be the singers?

Jimin: I guess me, Amenda, Cherlynne and Zach will be the singers.

You can't believe that Jimin want to sing with you that night. Your face turn into red when Jimin says that.

Aj: Wow! But how about me?

Jimin: ohh yeah i almost forget about you... You can making the music beat with Hani

Aj: ohh yeahh, that will be fantastic.

Jimin: Okay, let's get started. For now I mean just for the practise, we gonna play the music instrument by ourself cuz our bands are still not complete.

Zach: Okay, I'll play the guitar--- just for practice, okay? Cuz i want to sing with Cherlynne that night.

You can see Cherlynne blushing. Jimin chuckle and looked at her.

Jimin: yeah, and Cherlynne can you play the drum, i mean just for our practise?

Cherlynne: Yep, of course!

Jimin looked at you and you know what he want to say.

Amenda: You want me to play the keyboard right? Okay, okay I'll play it but just for the practise.

Jimin: Yep absolutely, you can read my mind?

Before you could answers Jimin question Aj interrupped on your conversation with Jimin.

Aj: OK, stop with the drama! I feel like to voomate right now!! Just kidding!! But seriously, let's get started cuz i can't wait to play "Free Fire" with Hani at her house.

Hani can't come to Jimin's house cuz she got a lot of work to do about the dance commitee in that evening.

Jimin: Okay, okay! Pfft

You guys were so enjoy and having fun at Jimin's house; playing some music, hanging out, playing video game and many more after you guys done the practise for today. You really wish that you can stay there for ever?! ---- but unfortunately, you broke it up!!

A/N: plz enjoy this chapter and vote okay! Actually im not really good at english but i try my best to fix it. Stay tune for the next chapter!!
"JIMIN IS YOUR PAINKILLER WHEN YOUR BRAIN GETS BITTER"!!