chapter 8

○○○○○○

You can see Hani and Cherlynne are waiting you there.

Hani: Mamamia, today you will have a practise together, but Jimin is sick today. So, i guess you should find a place for the practise today. And for tomorrow i will join you together to hear how the band goes, i mean i'll check if the bands is okay or not.

Cherlynne: so you will be judging huh?

Hani: yep, Mrs. Widyawati told me to that

Cherlynne: Boomer!

Amenda: poor Jimin

After you said that Malfoy quickly look at you.

Malfoy: Did you get back with him?

Amenda: ehmmm, nahh but-

"Hey stupid me, he no need to know"

Malfoy: But what?

Amenda: ouhh nothing

His face turn from smile to a serious face. "What! Did he like me? Ohh no no no. It cannot be. He is my best guy friend, i just can treat him like my brother not more than that"

Cherlynne: so, where should we do the practise today? Ouh, how about Zach's house? He got everything that we wanted for the practise.

Suddenly you guys heard Zach scream Cherlynne's name from the corner of the rooftop.

Zach: Good idea Pumpkin! Muahhh

Giving Cherlynne the kiss -ewww

Cherlynne: OMG, i didn't know that you have a high range of hearing -maybe more than a dolphine.

You chuckled together

Zach: Hey Malfoy, did you in the same commitee as us?

Malfoy: Yep, i think i would like to involved in this commitee.

Zach: that's good. So, are we gonna do the practise at my house?

Amenda: i think it's a good idea

Cherlynne: okay Zach, the practise will be held at your house.

Zach: Yess, but you must stay there for one night.

Cherlynne: what the fuck, are you kidding me?

Zach: nope, i'm serious

Cherlynne: for what?

Zach: i will tell you after we've done our practise.

Cherlynne: Damn okay, but my parents will be angry.

You, Hani and Malfoy just looked at Cherlynne and Zach. You were so curious about why he asked Cherlynne to stay there for a night. "What the fuck he want to do with Cherlynne? Should i ask him? No no no no.. I can ask Cherlynne in the next morning."

Zach: A little bit lie won't hurt, right?

Cherlynne: Nahh~ I will think bout that later.

°°°°°°
*Practice time* (at Zach's house)

Malfoy: wow, Cherlynne you really lucky to have Zach in your life.

Cherlynne: Excuse me sir, we are not married yet

Zach: we will

Cherlynne blush really hard, her face turn into tomato. You guys just chuckled at her reaction. She was so happy as fuck.

Malfoy: this house is fucking big, I really wish that this is my house

Cherlynne: why don't you try your magic wand to build a big house

They chuckle at Cherlynne's joke including you

Malfoy: Dumbledore take my magic wand when I moved here.

You really shocked with his comment

Amenda: The fuck, did you come from Hogwarts?

Malfoy: what the fuck are you,I'm just kidding. You really don't know how to make Joke? Jkjk don't be mad

Cherlynne: Blur kid! jk Menda.

Amenda: Ahh Kau Tu! Damn!

So, you guys started jamming. You can feel that Malfoy couldn't move his eyes from you. He just staring at you since you started to play the keyboard.

Amenda P.O.V

"Why he was staring at me? I think it almost 15 minutes. Is there's something on my face? Or~ uurghh stop thinking Menda, my imagination is over the limit but i think he likes me. Duh~~"
End of P.O.V

°°°°°°

The practice is done. Cherlynne were not going to her house tonight. She decided to stay at Zach's house. But they promised us that they just hanging out and watch some movies together. " I hope they don't do bad things,- oops negative mind, shot"

A/N: stay tuned.. duhhh~~