;the beach

'joey!! hurry up!!' jesse shouted.
'stop picking on him.' alissa laughed.
'i'm ready to go!!' joey bounded into the room as michelle would do. he was definitely a child at heart.
'oh man, guys. we're running one minute late.' danny paced the room.
'chill out, dan.' jesse said.
'chill out? jesse, how can you say that when we're one minute behind schedule? out the door!' and with that, the three tanner sisters ran out of the door followed by joey and their father.
'so, uh, about lastnight.' jesse awkwardly laughed. 'did you like it?'
'shutup.' alissa whispered. 'of course i did.'
'uh, you want me to carry your bag?' the gentleman asked alissa, and she nodded in response.
'i'm so glad i came back here, jess.'
'i'm glad too.' her lifelong crush leant down and kissed her.
'i love you, alissa.'
'i love you.' she breathed a sigh of relief. she was happy that he loved her. because she loved him. and she wanted to be in this moment forever.
'now we'd better hurry up. we don't want to be late! we'll have danny on our backs.'
'oh, i'm so scared.' jesse laughed. the two walked out of the door together, and inside the car, the rest of the family spoke about them both.
'they look great together, don't you think dad?' DJ smiled. 'does this mean aunt alissa's sticking around for good now?'
danny laughed and shrugged. 'i don't know deej. you know alissa. she's a busy lady! but i'll kill your uncle jesse if he ever hurts her.'
'he's pretty crazy about her though dad.' steph said.
'seems like it, steph.' danny replied.
'she seems really good for him.' joey nodded.
'yeah, but they'd better hurry up. otherwise we'll be late. if we're late, we're not on time. if we're not on time..'
'gosh, danny. chill. we're here.' alissa reassured her cousin.
'oh good. now, let's get going.' danny nodded as alissa and jesse sat down.
alissa was excited.