Chapter ❤ 7

[At the skating rink]

Princeton's POV

Taylor was looking beautiful as usual. There is NEVER a time when she has a flaw. I'm really looking forward to living with her. She's perfect. Let me see if she wants to skate.

(Walks over to Tay and KayKay dancing to "Otis")

"Hey, what's up kay? can i steal your lovely friend here so we can skate together?"

Kay: Sure (winks at Tay and walks away)

"Prince I'm not really sure about this because I can't skate at all...I'll fall on my ass a lot!"

(laughs) "It's fine, boo I GOT YOU. (pats chest and grabs her hand)"

[The go out to the rink and "Birthday Song - 2 Chainz" starts to play]

Prince; TRUUUUUU!

"Ayyeee this is my shiz. Let's make a train" Prod said pulling on my shirt and putting Tay's hands around his waist. "I'll lead."

Taylor POV

to be honest I didn't want to come to the skating rink in the first place. i can't skate and i've failed a lot and it's embarrasing. now, prod decides to have some brilliant idea and makes a damn train where i'm pretty sure i'll make a fool out of my self. By this time a lot of people are hooked unto the train...almost everyone in the rink except for Chris and Sophia who's making out in a corner. I'm surprised he didn't bring a condom. Ha, joking.

Ray; Ayyyyyeeeeeeee! ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A...

Everyone except me; BIG BOOTY GUH!

"Ahhh, omfg this is scary!" (starts to slip and fall)

 "I got you. Just Chill." Prince said holding me gently.

Whenever he touches me a warm sensation runs through me! He makes me so comfortable and I LOVE him. It's like that for the rest of the night. The driver picks us up around 12;40am and we head to our houses.

In the limo

Aubrey; So, you girls know the plan?

Monica; Yup, tomorrow morning we'll tell our parents about the "educational camp" and show them the "brochures" (points to the FAKE brochures Roc got someone to make while they where in the rink) we'll BEG them to death. They'll have to say yes and when they do we'll have them drive to Chris's house, meet the "camp director" have them leave and tell them we'll see them in a month & fall into your arms. (smiles and Aubrey)

Liberty; Ugh, this seems so devious !

Prod; It'll be worth it (kisses her forehead)

Khallee; I hope....

The next morning: 9am

{KayKay's house}

Kay; MOM PLEASE!!!! I REALLY WANT TO GO!

Kay's Mom (KM): I don't know Kaelynnn! It's so sudden and you don't even know anyone there?

Kay: The girls are going

Km: Did their parents say they can?

Kay; (hesitates) Yes

KM: And what exactly are you girls going to do there?!

Kay; Help us mature in life? (hands her the brochure)