Chapter ❤ 11

____________________________________________________________________________

The crew landed in the Bahamas and they're now going to their hotels to get rooms.

Roc: Ok, so..I have a room with Khallee. Ray and Kay, Prince and Tay, Craig and Lib, Aubrey and Monica, and Sophia and Chri-.....Ooops!

Prod: Dammit, Roc!

Sophia: (cries loudly) CHRRRRIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor: You can share a room with me and Prince if you want (comforts her)

Prince; NO!

Taylor: (raises and eyebrow and kicks him) OF COURSE SHE CAN, Prince!

Prince: (rolls eyes and mumbles)

Ray: Hurry up and get ready...we're going to that LIVE 21 and up club! (wraps arm around Kay and winks at Khallee for the 100th time and then heads to his room)

Liberty: Um, question!

Aubrey: No, shut up! You worry too much!!

Liberty: (rolls eyes) how the hell are we getting into a 21 and up club?!

Roc: Fake I.D.'s hun

Liberty: OH, but wha-

Monica: We're not gonna get caugh so chill!

Liberty; Whatever! (goes to her room with Prod)

[2 hours later]

Prod was wearing a black shirt that said "Fuck Swag" with white bold letters. He had on black and white converse with cargo shorts and his shades.

Prince was wearing a white Bob Marley shirt with white shades, black pants, and black and white Dr. Martens.

Roc was wearing a red muscle shirt that said "Keep Calm and Twerk On Me" in white bold letters with white cargo shorts and red and white adidas. He also had a Miami Heat snapback on.

[Heattt Natiooonnnn :P]

Ray had a navy blue shirt with mickey mouse plush gloves on it. (Aka "Mickey Mouse Mitts") And he had a beanie on that said "Cuff Yo Chick" with white skinny jeans and navy blue Adidas.

Aubrey was wearing a black, green, and gold Polo shirt with a Lakers snapback. He also had black and gold Adidas on.

Monica was reading purple wedges with a tightly fitted violet dress. Her hair was in on long fish tail braid to the side w/ accesories and Beyonce's perfume "Heat". She secretly had a black thong on.

Liberty had on a pink and black strapless dress with matching pump heels. She also had a lot of accessories. She decided to show off her miniature tattoo on her upper back that's a cross. Her hair was in a high bun.

Khallee had on a black one-shoulder polyester dress that fitted tightly at the thighs along with sparkly black wedges. Her hair was curled and let down.

Taylor had on a light blue deep v-neck dress. It had a shiny silver belt. She had on blue 5 inch heels on. Along with varieties of perfume from Victoria's secret.

KayKay had on a white coral pink strapless high-low print mini dress. Along with $400 dollars worth of shoes. Her hair flat-ironed with pink streaks in it.

Sophia did not come. No matter what they said she wouldn't budge. So, they gave up.

[Earlier]

Khallee: Girl! You NEVER know, you may see a fine sexy boy who's better than that THANG.