Chapter ❤ 3

They were all looking at madness. Boys shirtless on tables, girls running around in bikinis jumping in the pool, plants and pillows all over the floor, 2 chainz, Drake, Lil Wayne, Kanye West BLASTED out of the stereos that Chris didn't even know he had, kids spray painting on walls. And there in a corner with 2 girls flirting with him was Chris's stuck up but loving brother, Malik.

Roc: Yeaaaaahhhhhh! Chris did you plan this?! *grabs Khallee's hand and starts to grind on each other*

Sophia: OH MY GOD....this is...uhh

Chris: Live as hell!! YO, MALIK THANKS BRO!!!

Malik: *nods while smiling*

Chris and Sophia goes to dance on top of the pool table.

Prod: just like old times!! Come on, Lib

Liberty; (shocked) uh, ok!

They go out in front of the tv and Liberty starts to twerk on Prod.

Aubrey: *brings a drink to Monica* Drink, baby?

Monica: Yeahh! *grabs drink and goes away with Aubrey*

Taylor: Wait, where's Ray and- (sees Ray and KayKay making out both shirtless while people sprayed them with...whipped cream?) What the actual...

Prince: Come on, Tay ! Let loose and have fun tonight, let this be a night to remember with YOU and ME. And well about 100 more other people but its about you and me tonight, baby! WOOOOOOO! *takes off shirt and starts to grind on Tay)

Tay: (P.O.V.: Princeton grinding on me? Yeah, best night of my life'! I can tell the boys have done this PLENTY of times) *starts to grind back while running fingers through his hair.

They noticed some people from their school and for most of the night, they danced, twerked, laughed, had fun, met new people, swimmed. Every where you looked you would either see girls eating food off their boyfriends chest including Khallee and Roc and Taylor and Prince, people flirting, dancing, etc. After a while, Aubrey gathered the twelve of them up to play spin the bottle in a room only Chris had a key too.

Chris: *locks door behind them* let the games begin :)!

KayKay: ME FIRST! *spins bottle and it lands on, Roc*

Everyone: OOOOOOOOOhhh!

Liberty: Where's the popcorn when you need it?!

Ray: *gives Roc a evil glare* Uh, no!! Spin it again.

Aubrey: *stops his hand from spinning again* NOPE! RULES ARE RULES! WE CAN NOT GAIN FEELINGS SINCE WE ARE ALL IN RELATIONSHIPS!! We're all friends here anyway.

Ray: Whatever

Khallee: *raises her eye brow at Kay*

Roc: *leans in and kisses her*

Ray&Khallee: OK ENOUGH! *pulls them from each other*

Ray: (puts arm around Kay protectively)

Taylor: Hahah, they barely even kissed! My turn! *lands on Prince*

Ray: SHE WOULD GET HER OWN BOYFRIEND!!! *looks pissed*

Tay and Prince kisses for a while.

Chris: *throws a shoe at them* okay lovey dovey you're making me sick

Everyone: *laughs* 

Ray: *growls*

Tay: *flicks him off* you know I love you, Ray.

Prince : *coughs*

Tay; but i love you more, baby !

Prince: -smiles-