Awkward Swimming Turtle

-REEEEEEEEEEEEADDDD-

I was going to start having her date Ronnie soon... Like in one or two more chapters... But I might just call it quits on this story. It sucks. So probably just going to stop writing it. But I'm going to update a few more times just to see how it goes...

-Ronnie’s POV-

I’m finally out of the hospital. Too bad I have a concert tomorrow. But we had to cancel so many concerts since I was hospitalized, so I kind of have to do the one tomorrow. It still feels weird to stand up though after lying down for so long.

I wonder if Kat’s okay… We didn’t really end it on a happy note. She’s probably home at this point so maybe I should go check on her. I hop into my car and start driving to her and Ally’s house.

I run up the steps and knock on the door. Ally opens the door, surprise written all over her face.

“Where’s Kat?” I asked.

“Oh she’ll be back soon, why don’t you come in?” She says while opening the door, gesturing for me to come inside.

-Ally’s POV-

He finally came back. Good thing he doesn’t know I kicked Kat out. Now I have him all alone with me, while he thinks Kat will be here shortly. L.O.L.

I grab Ronnie’s hand and lead him to the couch, where we both sit down to ‘wait for Kat’. I can see that Ronnie looks uncomfortable, after what happened last time. I can’t believe he ran out on me. I’m so much hotter than Kat! I turned to Ronnie and looked at him. Oh god he looks so sexy. You have no idea how much I want to get in his pants right now. I tackled him and crashed my lips to his. He squirmed under me, picked me up, and moved me.

“Please Ally, just stop.” He said tiredly.

He must still be weak and tired from being in the hospital. Perfect. I feel sort of bad for taking advantage of him in this vulnerable state; it’s more fun to watch him fight. But right now, all I want is his body.

I tightly grab his hand and harshly pull him up into my bedroom. I shove him onto the bed and pull off all of his clothes.

He started struggling against my grip, so I straddled his chest to hold him down, while I tied his hands to my bed posts. I then got off and started to take in the view of his body. He pulled his knees up to his chest to try to cover himself, so I then had to tie down his legs too.

“At least put protection on me!!” He yelled.

“Nope” I smiled as I then, to put it quite bluntly, started to rape him.

-Ronnie’s POV-

That was the worst experience in my life. Surprisingly, when it was over, she untied me and then just fell asleep hugging me. After she was asleep, I secretly crawled out of her grip, got dressed, and ran out the door. I quickly jumped into my car, and just sat there for a while, thinking.