| Alastor x Ghost! NB! Reader |

This is my first ever songfic, I think. I hope you guys enjoy it because ya know, it's Alastor and y'all be horn dogs up in here for him-

Jk, love y'all. We're almost at 8k already and I'm actually screaming.

aLSO IDK IF THIS REALLY COUNTS AS A SONGFIC SINCE IT'S JUST BASED ON THE SONG AND I'M ONLY PUTTING LIKE THE FIRST VERSES SO-

| Ghosting |

---

| I've been ghosting, I've been ghosting along. |

| Ghost in your house. |

| Ghost in your arms. |

| When you're tossing, when you turn in your sleep. |

| It's because I'm ghosting your dreams. |

I knew that Hell was made specifically for the worst of the worst. The reason I was here was lust, and my punishment was that no one could see me, I was a ghost. Though I loved him so very much, he didn't even know I existed. Alastor was his name, and I had been watching him for years now. From his thin and frail figure, to his static like voice and charming voice, he had me head over heels. Though from his actions I think he knew that I was watching, but the problem was that he didn't know who 'I' was. Somehow I needed to garner his attention, I could write something to him, or even leave gifts. But if I was being haunted and all the sudden a note detailing how they have been watching me since 2003 I would be reasonably terrified that I was being stalked. Even though that was exactly what I was doing. I would watch as he would tear into the flesh of his victims body, eating their tender skin with glee.

God I wish that was me-

I couldn't help but think about how attractive he was. His voice alone could make me drool, but his tall figure and his well fitted suit were almost too much, and then his cute smile and demented eyes came into play and I was dead for a second time on the spot. The only problem I had with him was that he seemed to not be interested in relationships at all, when Angel Dust offered to suck his dick he laughed and said no. I mean, that doesn't mean he's asexual, but that does mean that he isn't interested in sex with someone he just met. 

How I wished that I wasn't just a ghost that watched him relentlessly. I wanted so badly for him to see me, and for him to know my name at the very least. I yearned for the day where he could hold me in his arms and call me cute little names, for his sweet but short kisses and his warm presence to invite me in for even more cuddles. But I knew very well that the day would never come. Unless I painted my skin- 

Hey wait that's a great idea.

Running off to steal some paint from somewhere, because what are they going to do, arrest a literal ghost? I wasn't like the normal ghost that people are familiar with. Ghosting is often displayed as flying around and walking through walls. Being such a boring ghost was exhausting, I wasn't able to do any of the things that I thought you would be able to. I was basically human with animal appendages, but invisible. Creeping around the demons around me I entered a small little art store that had paints made from blood and tears. It was strange, but I grabbed the colors I wanted and ran out as quickly as I could and back to the hotel, ad finally into the room I had stolen the key for and lived in. No one lived on the 3rd floor yet so I took a room up there and took the spare key so it didn't look to suspicious.