The Hunt

Hey guys here we go again with chapter three of love has no age and thanks to those who liked the story and have read it I hope this book get as popular as Forgive me Bellow Diamond.

It was 6 in the morning and freshly fallen snow covered the roads and sidewalks it was peaceful birds chirping in the trees, the sky was cloudy, the winds where cold, and for some this cold would be relaxing but, today everyone was inside Including Blue and Yellow. Both laid warmly together under the covers Blue fast asleep laying on Yellow chest taking in his warmth like a heating pad. Yellow was wide awake at this hour years and years of getting up early made him an early bird to the point he didn't need an alarm clock to wake up anymore.

He held the teen girl close smiling as he watched her nuzzle him this made the man's heart melt, he wanted to keep Blue close to him always at this point.

' In just on night and half a day she has melt my heart and that's never happened to me with any women in my life. Even thought we had sex just like that she wasn't greedy about any of it or tried to force me to her dorm....I have never met a women who asked me to stay and when I refused she told me to go, which only made me want to stay, have I fallen for my own student? I think, I have and I don't regret it.'

As Yellow thought to himself he noticed, his and Blue's bodies fit together like two perfect puzzle pieces." Hum." He smiled moving strands of hair out of her beautiful face and placed a kiss on her head only to receive a smile from the sleeping young women. The tall man wondered what she was dreaming of.

"Um Yellow." Blue said in her sleep as she nuzzled her older lover.

"Even in her sleep she is dreaming of me, even when I am right here to hold  her." He smiled and kissed the young women's cheek one more time before getting out of bed slowly careful not to wake his sleeping lover, Yellow went to the bathroom to shower and wash his long golden locks, he wanted to smell nice for Blue when she woke up from her sleep, after last night he knew she would sleep for a while longer. Yellow stepped out of the shower ready to dress in his clothes from the day before.

However, he stopped when something caught his attention, out of the corner of his eye he saw something in the closet, This caught his eye quickly like a hawk when it's eyes where set on it's pray, Yellow walked over to the towel closet and found a brown and gray bag, He picked it up and looked inside only to find a set of men's clothes, inside was a pear of black pants with a silver belt and button, A white button down shirt with a collar, black shoes with golden  buckles over the top, and last an over top jacket with gold buttons on the cuffs and the button up ones as well. Each button had Yellow's initials on it. He smiled and looked over at the sleeping girl laying in bed.

"Hum thank you Blue." He kissed her nose Yellow knew that for a fact he wanted to do something special for Blue for the women he knew would be the one for him."Hum." He looked around the room to see if he could learn some more about Blue and what she liked, he looked around for about 45 minuets before he had an idea he made a few calls and quickly got to work.

3 hours later 

Blue woke slowly opening her eyes, She was to tired to look at the clock but she knew it was still early." Hum." She stretchered in bed before looking over to the left side of her bed only to find her older lover was gone." Yellow?" She sat up and looked around the dorm for her lover." Yellow where are you? Are you here?" She stood holding the blanket to her chest and looked in the living room, the small kitchen, and even in the hall of the dormitory building but, he was no where to be seen." Where did he go?" The school girl asked herself before finding a note on the kitchen table, Blue picked up the note it was attached to a box.