A memory worth remembering

Hey everyone sorry for the lack of well everything lately and really I have just been very tired lately and I hope even after the show ends everyone will still read the book and I hope everything will end well after the show is over but I really do want to keep these books up I am very proud of myself for making it so far as a writer. But I can only hope, so let's get started on the fourth chapter.

Blue sat in the car looking at the clue, she had been silent ever sense the Aquamarine and after finding out the second clue she just wanted to find Yellow and go home anything was better then going to the next location, Blue felt sick to her stomach thinking about that place it wasn't a job she liked having back then but, because of her age and because of her lack of work experience it was hard for her to get a job and the strip club was the only place that gave her a job. Blue looked out the window seeing many closed down shops in the area with that alone she knew they where close, This strip club was a secret place where young teens boys and girls alike went to find a job when they couldn't get one anywhere else." I swear if I had the power of time travel I would go back and just ask keep looking but, what choice did I have." Sadly, Blue didn't have much of a choice back then that's when she felt the utter pain in her stomach when she hard the loud music playing.

"Please tell me that is another car." Blue looked at David, he glanced up at the young women in the back seat she looked like she was going to throw up any second and he could understand why. He answered her by shaking his head unaware that the pain in the young woman's stomach only got stronger.

D: Miss Blue we are here are you ready." He looked back at her seeing the paleness in her face even thought he had no idea what happened here or what happened to her but by the looks of it she was horrified to go in there but the good thing was." Hey listen Yellow told me to watch after you I promise no one and nothing will hurt you believe me because if I where to let someone lay a hand on you.............. Yellow said himself he will rip my balls off and make me eat them." He was paler then Blue was, This man was scared shirtless of her professor what the hell has Yellow done to him?

Blue looked and giggled." What the hell has you so scared of my Yellow." She laughed a bit.

D: Oh nothing just the fact that is he has special combats training." He was pale holding on to the steering-wheel he looked ready to drop or worse. Blue chuckled looking at him, he turned so white he almost looked like milk.

"My Yellow is not scary like that David come now he is so gentle." She smiled as she stepped out of the car and looked at David. What did he mean by Yellow had special combat training was Yellow in the military at some point in time? He was only 27 on top of that to become a teacher was about 4 years or more so, How was he able to do all that at once.

D: Are you ready to go on inside?" He looked at Blue seeing the paleness in her face once more, What happened to her in this place? he could only wonder. They walked inside the club, Once inside the loud music, the bright lights, and the many many many collage men and women working there all of it gave Blue a bad stomach ache remembering when she herself was one of them.

Mind: Yellow why would you send me here, I can't stand being here if it wasn't for Yellow saving me that day I would be a mother by now, I would have been kicked out of school on top of that just for getting pregnant in the first place. Yellow if there is one think I have to say to you is thank you for helping me that day and to your friend for giving me a job as sou chef now I have more confidence then I did then I was in my sophomore year." Blue knew that she wanted Yellow but she also want to say thank you to him for helping her.

"Let's find and clue and get out of here David, The last thing I want is to stay here any longer then I have to." She seemed a bit pissed as she walked deeper into the club, David didn't know what to do as we watched her go where did that come from? he knew one thing whatever happened to her here made her different she wasn't the same women she was back then. He followed her as she walked throw the crowed.