Chapter 11

ELEVEN

#ThatSong

Maydine

I DON’T WANT to assume that Luhan is looking at my direction. I don’t want to think that he is dedicating that song to me. But I don’t think there’s no need for me to hope for something like that. Dahil alam kong nandito lang din ang kanyang first love.

Napatingin ako kay Chanyeol habang nakapikit na tumutugtog ng piano. He’s amazing. Dinadama niya iyong bawat pagpindot niya sa keys ng piano and it makes my heart warm.

But the person singing is the one whose making my heart beats faster. I know na sa kanya ko lang ito nararamdaman. I felt butterflies in my stomach and mostly, it makes my face flushed red.

His voice were cold that makes my skin received a different sensation. Even his eyes were like speaking to me. I felt the lyrics of the song were really meant for someone he likes. And I know that person is not me.

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nakasuot ng white dress like she’s a goddess. She looks so beautiful from head to toe. Wala akong laban sa tulad niya. She’s the girl of the town. And me? I’m just a nobody.

It really hurts. Hindi ko na kaya. I can’t bear the pain anymore. Guess I just have to escape and rest while my chest is in pain.

Maybe, I’m just the one who fell for his trap. I have to face the consequence and learn to accept the fact that he would not fall for someone like me. Gosh, I can’t control my feelings anymore. I’m f*cking jealous. I don’t know what to do right now.

Damn it. Nakaalis na ako bago pa man tumulo ang mga luha ko. At last, lumabas na rin ito. Kinokontrol ko lang kasi these past few days. But now, I wouldn’t stop and control it anymore. I had enough heartbreak.

I don’t know kung saan ako dinala ng mga paa ko. Patuloy lang ang pagluha ko. I want to cry my heart out. Nagulat na lang ako ng may biglang humigit ako ng braso. Hindi ako makagalaw mula sa kanyang pagkakayakap. But I know who he was. I knew his scent.

He’s the one I like. No, let me rephrase, he’s the one whom I really love. I fell in love with him- with Luhan.

•••

Luhan

I DON'T want to lose her. Natatakot ako kapag once na bumitaw ako sa aking pagkakayakap ay baka mawala na talaga siya sa akin ng tuluyan. It’s now or never. I’m going to admit it, tonight. Hindi ko na hahayaang may kasama siyang iba. These past few weeks? I’m f*cking jealous because of them and it hurts.

Ayoko siyang makitang nakangisi kapag may kasama siyang ibang lalaki. Ayokong malaman na hindi ako ang dahilan ng kanyang bawat pagtawa o pagngisi, dahil iniisip ko pa lang ay para na akong sasabog sa galit.

Hindi ko alam kung paano siya nakawala sa aking mahigpit na pagkakayakap. Bakit, Maydine? Do you already fell for him? Are you already inlove with Chanyeol? Please, don’t. Don’t tell me that you are ‘cause it freaking hurts so much.

‘Luhan, let me go, please.’she said in a low voice.

It’s like she’s begging me to let go of her. But I won’t give a damn. Now that I’ve realized that I’m inlove with her. I’m inlove with you Maydine. I hope it would reach you. That song is meant and dedicated for you. I want you to know that I like you more than anybody else. It’s the truth but lagi ka na lang umaalis.