Key charectors

A/N: "Well here's my first original story and here are the main characters that will be present throughout, though there are many more that will appear later, now read till the end to see a special announcement form yours truly."
—————————————————————————

F/N dryadalis:

Backstory: F/N runs a small blacksmith shop in the city of Moltridge. A city know for its 2 main blacksmith company's, Black dragon forge and the Dwarvin Hold. Having grown up living with his grandfather, since his parents died when he was young, he taught the young boy everything he knew about the art of crafting. So when the time came for him to inherit the blacksmith shop, F/N got to work and quickly grew in fame for his skills, meeting many friends and some enemies along the way. Now at the age of 25 his life will change forever, when he finds a girl in a ally one faithful day.

Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular build, your hair and eye color choice, a white bandana that is worn like Marcus fenix that covers the top half of his ears, blue overalls with a white undershirt.

Kate Kyukon:

Background: Kate and F/N have been friends for as long as they could remember. The two first meeting when her father was collecting a order form F/N's grandfather. The two became fast friends and a power duo. Kate being a kitsune warrior like her father, took part in the junior deviations of the World Remembrance tournament. As time went on the two became more like siblings as she sponsored his shop through the use of the weapons he crafted for her.

Appearance: A golden pair of Fox ears, nine tails, and eyes to match. Wears a black and red kimono, a set of bamboo Geta and the special Katanna and kunai F/N made for her, being composed of a special magical alloy called commonly as flame or hellsteel as they can be activated to produce a flame around the blade.

Lily

Background: Lily is a 7 year old limia. Not much is known about her besides what she has told F/N, witch has only been that she was abandoned by those who adopted her and left to fend for herself.

Appearance: Longer brunette hair that reaches down to her waist. Purple eyes and the snake portion of her body has a white underbelly and purple and reddish scales. Upon their her meeting with F/N she only was wearing a old torn up hoodie.

Mack Stormfury

Backstory: Mack is the chief of the MHP (Monster Human Police) of Moltridge. He is a strong and fearless leader, being a Minotaur it's helps with the job. Mack is one of F/N's friends and clients as they originally met through a case that he himself had taken charge of. Now the Minotaur trusts F/N in all things when it comes to the craftsmanship of weapons in official cases.

Appearance: Brown fur that covers his face and legs, black hooves, a pair of white horns where the left one has a crack running from its tip to the base were it connects to his head. Face more human like that that of the Minotaurs you and I know, his is more like Dr. Beefton. (Would recommend Epithet erased its a good show that has one pilot season.) Along with a pair of dark green eyes. He wears a standard police uniform with black shorts to compensate for his beastly legs.

Rachel Yggdrasil

Backstory: Rachel is the heir to the Black dragon forges, witch her father, Garvel, currently is the head of. She though has a complicated history with F/N as being his Ex-girlfriend and after their breakup changed from being a caring individual to being bratty and snobbish whenever they find themselves crossing paths, yet still deep down holds into the feelings she once had for him, unknown to even herself.

Appearance: Like most dragons in the modern day, Rachel takes the form of a humanoid with having a pair of horns, wings and a tail. All of her extra appendages being a deep blue, her horns charcoal black. Her eyes match that of her scales being a deep blue, her hair being jet black. She normally wears black jacket with a blue undershirt, along with a short blue shirt that reaches down to her mid thigh.

Mountain Greybeard

Backstory: Mountain is the lead Dwarf in charge of the Dwarvin Hold. Being a older dwarf in his late hundreds he had lived through the old war and had many scars to prove it. After the war was over, he started up the Dwarvin Hold to put himself to use for the community, this lead him to later meet F/N at a forging competition a few years back where he saw great things in the young man. Though unlike Garvel who saw the talented craftsman as a danger to his business, Mountain saw this as a chance at a friendly rivalry between them, to push each other to craft even more elegant and power weapons and armor for all.

Appearance: His his a stout dwarf with a longer grey beard and bolding at the top of his head. Normally wears a brown sleeveless shirt, brown shorts, and a pair of welding goggles on his forehead.

———————————————————————————
A/N: "Now here are the main cast of this book and the mention of a few others. Now this is where I need your help viewers. If you would like your own OC to make a appearance in this book as maybe a minor character or cameo, give me a short description of who they are and what they do. This is in a setting where most modern technology exists but many still us traditional weapons due to the cost of applying magic to them. So I look forward to what you send in and if you want this to be made next, then please vote on it when the time comes for another book to be worked on.

Now until next time,

Eyes up guardians!