Chapter 25

Chapters 25... *sighs* we're so far into the book and it's seemed so short. This chapter is a tad on the shorter side but my apologies.. Anyways, I sure hope you like this and leave your feedback below xx

"We'll deal with this tonight." Harry huffs over to Zayn who just bites his lip and looks into the mirror once more. "I promised my mother you would all show up down there, so please?" He offers out to Zayn, holding his face down in anticipation.

"Yeah," He nods to himself. "Relax. Just for this then it's straight back to work once this is over, okay?" He sighs to Louis who nods to himself. "Yeah alright." Louis gets out as he shakes his head, biting his lip to Harry.

"You're staying here." He gets out to his husband who pulls his face back surprisingly. "No I'm not." Louis grunts as I quickly roll my eyes, grabbing onto Zayn's hand. I'm the last person who wants to get involved in their fight as was Zayn.

Once I got us into the hallway he smiled to himself, letting go of my hand. "What do you think?" He asks me as we walk down the hall.

"About what?" I question out. "Everything. This ain't over yet Blondie." He replies huskily.

"Yeah," I sigh. "I know."

"But perhaps, things will work out for this one?" I suggest as I walk down the stairs, Zayn behind me. "Yeah either that or terribly wrong. Would you like to take a gamble?" He asks as I reach the bottom of the stairs, turning my head around to see him looking out the glass windows with such a pained look in his eyes.

Through the windows, you could see women and men all dressed in fancy suits and dresses. I recognised a couple of people from my parent's work as well as some people I had met at events like this. I smiled to myself - used to everything being so informal in my life. It's quite nice to see something at least, a tad better.

"You coming?" I ask to Zayn who was still standing on the staircase in a clean black suit. "Do I have to?" He mumbles out as he joins me at the bottom, a hateful glare on his eyes as he looks out the window once more.

"Come before I drag you out there Malik," I chuckle as I step outside into the sun. The sound hit me of violins and the light chatter of people and the laughter of children. I nodded to myself as Zayn sighed and stood next to me.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," He grunts as he looks down at me. "Don't swear here." I chuckle with a small smile as I walk down the step and over to the drink table, grabbing up an already poured glass of champagne.

I look over to my boyfriend who was biting his lip, looking down at the drinks. "Here," I smile lightly as I reach down and hand him a glass of it. He doesn't take it though, he just stares at it.

"I don't drink champagne." He gets out quietly. "Have some wine then," I point out as I looked further down the table. "I don't do wine either." He says.

"I tried." I get out with a huff as I walk over to the other side of the table, picking up a bottle of beer and handing it over to him - watching him give me a small smile.

"Thanks Blondie." He nods before taking a quick sip of it - adjusting his suit shortly after. I sigh to myself, at least looking for somebody I knew - somebody that I could talk to. I recognised some men from my father's firm yet I wouldn't talk to them. In Zayn words - 'they're a bunch of snobs'. I agree with him on that.

He sighs to himself as he crosses his arms lazily, looking around. I smile as I land on a pair of blue eyes. I make my way over to her as she looks at me and wraps me into a hug, pecking my cheek. "How are you mother?" I ask, biting my lip.

"Oh I'm great - doesn't the house look smashing?" She sighs, biting her lip. I look up to the massive white house and chuckle to myself. "Yeah, it does look great." I smile as I place my hand on her forearm.