Chapter 24

Hi everyone. You're all soooo sweet and I hope everyone is doing alright – here’s the next chapter and leave your lovely feedback below xx

“W-Why are you smiling?” I chuckle as I watched his eyes light up, his mouth twitched into a sneaky grin as we sat on the bed. He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as he watched me carefully. He took a breath and closed his eyes, reopening them as he brought his fingertips down to caress my cheek softly.

There as light sweat on his shoulders and collarbones and I noticed how he was slightly puffing – as was I. The light shone in and hit him right where his torso met his arm, trailing all the way up to his head. He looked happy. Happier than I had ever seen him.

I reached under the blanket and grabbed his hand, linking my fingers with his lightly.

“I can’t believe you decided to run away with me,” He breathes as he shakes his head. I smile lightly as I lean my forehead against his, trying to still catch my breath fully and grasp the beautiful moment.

“I’m stupid for doing this,” I chuckle out as I shake my head, watching his lips turn up into another smile. “But, you’re kind of worth it.” I say with a small blush as he leans down once more and lays a kiss to my lips.

He always tasted so sweet. I couldn’t ever imagine such a bad guy with such sweet lips. It made me happy. Happy to say that he was mine.

“Do you think that Liam and James will be going crazy by now?” I whisper out as I squeeze his hand. He breathes lightly as he pulls away, a shy smile on his lips as if he were deep in thought.

“Yeah.” He nods firmly. “But, I like that.” He then adds with a murmur.

“How?” I get out lightly.

“I like that I have you all to myself.” He says as he snakes a hand around my bare waist, pulling me into him so I can rest my head in the crook of his neck.

“I like being here,” I whisper out into him.

“Queensbury is nice.” He sighs as he rubs up and down my back soothingly, then to my hair which he strokes lightly.