Chapter 3: We Are Live: Pt 2.(M)

Hyun jin's pov

After the thought of the user BangChanbaby could be the BANG CHAN. I got up to grab the nearest dildo and lube that was flavored strawberry because my viewers were getting impatient with my slow pace.

I make my way to sit back down in front of the camera and after me making sure I have everything needed I sit down on the chair.

"I have everything I need....should I go raw or use lube?"

Imhornyliketony: Raw
Formylovejin: Raw
Imawesomelove: Lube
BangChanbaby: Did you prep already baby? Because I don't want you to hurt yourself, love.

"Mostly everyone is saying raw and no I haven't already prepped myself but don't worry I'm a pain slut so I can handle it."

BangChanbaby: Are you sure baby?
Imhornyliketony: We know you are a slut.
Imawesomlove: We have been knew
Leetothefelix18: Pop off best friend

"Yes I'm sure Daddy but I'm going to start now ok."

I slowly start taking my clothes off while looking directly into the camera biting my lip. Finally, I'm left with my skirt on but with no underwear underneath.

I put my legs wide open in a middle split position in the chair so my viewers can see my tight hole.

I'm starting to put the tip in and I'm hit with a ball of pain. Which causes me to let out a whimper and a moan with a few tears.

"Daddy it hurts..."

BangChanbaby: Baby I told you to prep first but you wanna be a slut and not listen....take it
Leetothefelix18: Be careful best friend
Imhornyliketony: Slow down baby

I don't know but seeing that comment from BangChanbaby turned me a lot more than I already was. I muster up the courage to push the rest inside in one go but fluffing hell was that a bad mistake. I start to whimper and leak a lot of pre-cum from my baby Jinnie.

BangChanbaby: Start moving baby
Leetothefelix: Dang best friend
Imhornyliketony: Babyboy you took that whole thing in one go.
Imawesomelove: Hot

I start to thrust slowly for the first three minutes then once my dildo hits my prostate dead on my legs start to shake and I go faster. While I'm doing this I'm imagining this is Bang Chan inside me and I pick up the pace.

"Daddy I'm close...I'm so close to cumming "

BangChanbaby: Me too baby. Cum for me...can you do that?
Imhornyliketony: Fucking yes
Imawesomelove: I'm cumming too
Leetothefelix: Fucking hell best friend

After a few more thrusts I cum hard. My legs and body start to tremble from my climax and me riding it out. Never in my life have I ever cummed this hard especially on live....a new experience that I loved.

I pull out the dildo after a few more long-needed breaths. "I'm so exhausted but I have to close this out"
I thought while trying to sit up straight.

"Did you like the show, Daddy?"

BangChanbaby: Yes baby and you have the prettiest of moans.
Imhornyliketony: Yes babyboy
Leetothefelix: Best friend really did that.
Imawesomelove: Yes you climaxed so hard it was hot.

"Now I have to go now also don't forget that I'm having a special where you can Skype me and we will have our own little call so if want it DM me asap........till next time bye daddies."

I logged off and I was too exhausted/sore to get up that I fell asleep in the chair.

Chan's pov

The life finished with me covered with my cum but I also got hard again. I was too tired to fix it and I sat there with a throbbing member.

I was in my bed thinking about how the baby was so freaking gorgeous riding that dildo. I was wishing that my member was that dildo. His moan/whimpers was so girlie but I loved how he sounded. His gorgeous thick thighs jiggled as he rode the dildo. His tight hole gaping at the end of the show. His pretty curves in that beautiful outfit.

Shit, I needed to see more of him and from that thought I decided I was going to DM him about that private show.

Camboy Inbox

BangChanbaby: Baby I loved your show tonight and I thought about that private show. I want it and let me know how much it is as soon as you get a chance to read this baby.

Sent: 12:30 pm

I lay back down on the bed feeling accomplished but the terrible feeling of realization hit me.

"I have a whole-ass girlfriend"
"Is this cheating on Kate"

All these thoughts hit me at once and I started to feel bad but it dawned on me.

"This ain't cheating right if it's only a one-time thing and it's not like I'm actually sleeping with him...."

Will Hyunjin accept his request?

Will Kate find out?