Chapter 9: So, Friday?

Chan pov

I woke up the next morning after I spoke to Binnie and I still couldn't forget him telling me Jinnie from Insta is a Camboy......the SAME one he sent me to watch.

I take my shower, get dressed, tell Kate bye, and head to the studio to meet with Binnie again. I surely hope he doesn't forget about me beating his ass for lying because he is gonna get it today.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jinnie during the drive and from that I came to the conclusion that I should text him.

I make it to the studio door and I whip out my phone to text Jinnie's phone number he gave me.

Hey cutie, this number belongs to me, Chan. I just wanted to see what you plan on doing this Friday because I would like to meet up to see you and I can't stop thinking about you.
Delivered 9:00 am

Now I will just wait to see what he says I hope he says yes.

Hyunjin pov

I finally wake up on the floor to see that the time is 10:00 a.m. I panicked for a second but then I soon realized that it was too late for me to go to my classes today so I decided to stay home today.

I shakily get up to grab my phone that is on the coffee table. To my shock, I saw an unknown phone number text me at 9:00.

I read the message and found out it was Chan who texted me and how he wanted to meet up this Friday. Completely forgetting that I have a whole boyfriend and that he is crazy I text him back.

Oh hi, Chan, I'm actually free this Friday so im down to meet you.
Seen 10:10 am

Chan🤍: Good to know that you are free. I will come pick you up at your house at 5 pm. Is that good with you?
Seen 10:14 am

Yes, it is completely fine with me.
Seen 10:15 am

Chan🤍: Ok, what are you doing now baby?

❤Chan🤍: Ok, what are you doing now baby?

Seen 10:17 am

It took me ten minutes to reply to what he sent me because he really just sent me a photo of him right now looking this good.

Oh hahahahahah, nothing I just got out of the shower. Sorry that it took me a long time to reply.🙃
Seen 10:37 am

Chan🤍: I thought you ghosted me, baby. Anyways could you send me a picture of what you wore today? 😊
Seen 10:39 am

Oh, my gorsh. What do I do im not even dressed at the moment. I panic and rush to the bedroom and grab the nearest outfit to quickly put it on.

After a solid five minutes of me thinking of a pose, I finally set on one. So I take the pic as quickly as possible and I send it to him.

I look GROSS today but here you asked for it.😅😬

Seen 10:46 am

Seen 10:46 am

I was waiting for him to respond when I got a text from Lix.

BFF LIXXIE🥺🥺🤡 : BITS ARE YOU OKAY? You're telling me that YOU didn't come to school today so this is hella concerning right now. You know what, I'm on my way to YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW BITS YOU BETTER OPEN THAT DOOR WHEN I KNOCK OR IM BLOWING IT DOWN LIKE THE BIG BAD WOLF.
Seen 10:48 am

It was at this moment I heard a loud bang and I knew this had to be Lix.

"Well, im done for." This was my last thought before I was met with an angry Felix, a worried Han, and a blank expression I.N. holding food in my doorway.