Chapter 14: On Your Knees (M)

Quick note: From this point on Hyunjin has a belly button piercing because I don't know if anyone has given him one in their stories so this might be something new (if not correct me) and I just think the idea of him with one is.......adequate/full of flavor.

Hyunjin's POV

My foggy thoughts were stopped by Channie harshly smashing his lips against mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back after what felt like hours of kissing he pulled back. He looks at me in the eyes for a few seconds then in a raspy voice he tells me

"Could get down on your knees for me baby?" I nod, sliding from underneath him and landing on the floor softly as he sits down on the edge of the bed. Motioning for me to come closer he unzips his pants afterward he grabs my hands putting them above his member.

Staring at the outline in "awe" at how big he is. I hear a deep chuckle coming from above me. "Pretty baby, you can go ahead or are you intimated by my size?" He said with a smirk. I gulped a bit because I'm not gonna lie he was BIG and bigger than any of my toys. So I was scared for a second but then I realized my mama ain't raised no coward and this might be my only chance with my favorite artist. (Yass Jinnie)

Without a second thought, I take it out and I kitten lick the slit to get a reaction out of him. When he just exhaled softly I decided to press my tongue flat on the slit. I tasted his pre-cum and it tasted very sweet/salty. The taste was addictive so I unconsciously took him whole.

That was when he groaned loudly and threw his head back. Satisfied, with his reaction, I move my head slightly faster than what I began with. A few seconds later bobbing my head, I look up to be met with closed eyes and an expression of lust/resistance. I giggle a bit with him still in my mouth.

"Pretty baby.......you can stop now."

I still bob my head but faster than before now. I hear a growl for a slight second I thought he was gonna cum but my thoughts were cut short when I felt my hair getting yanked and his Chan number 2 slipping out my mouth.

Whimpering from the pain I am forced to look up at him.

"Baby, didn't I tell you to stop."
He stated while observing my face with a stern face.

I nod my head reluctantly to his question. I realized my response wasn't good enough when I was jerked by my arm up to my feet.

"Oh, so you do not wanna answer with words......get on the bed on all fours." He lets go of my arm and steps back.

I quickly get on the bed and what felt like years of me on all fours. I feel the bed dip in behind me with a growl. That was when I knew I messed up.

Chan's POV

"Strip while staying in that position," I commanded him. He quickly starts to take off his lingerie and gets back into position.

I take some time admiring his pink/beautiful hole before I start to get behind him. I bring my right hand to his mouth showing him two fingers.

"Channie, I don't want to be prepped," Jinnie says while looking back at me with determination.

I was gonna ask if he was sure until I was stopped by him grabbing my member and putting it towards his hole. I couldn't hold myself back so I lined it up with his hole. Pulling back I quickly put on a condom.

I shove it in slowly earning a whimper from the boy beneath me. Once I'm fully in I move my hips slowly. After a few more slow thrusts, he starts to moan louder. From his beautiful moans, I began to go faster.

"More.....please" He whines from beneath me.

"I am about to cum....Channie. please let me" Baby boy says while I feel his legs start to shake from pleasure.

"Go ahead pretty baby"

Not even a split minute later he cums. He starts to tighten around me.

"Oh shit...imma about to cum as well ba---"

"Chan"

Shit shit shit....SHIT

I have also turned a year older in the time frame of the month and I am starting to feel the pressure/responsibilities as I am going through my teenage years.

Thank you all for 15.8k+ reads, I can't express to you all how grateful I am for your support and the comments you all post ( I read them all but I get too scared to reply)

Not at how the rest of 00'liner turned 20/21.....I can't

Happy (early) Birthday to our great leader Chan!!! I hope he has an awesome day and spends it well with Stray Kids. I wish him nothing but happiness and positivity going his way.

Until next time lovely people💕💕💕

Peace out✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾