Chapter 12: I Need Help Felix?

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing with a loud snoring Lee Felix to my opposite side. Glancing at my annoying phone I see that the caller ID is Chan. Now why would Chan be calling me today? Before I answer the call I check to see the date and today is the day when im supposed to have my date with Chan.......HOLY TOFU!!!! ITS TODAY. In a panic, I sit at the end of the bed and answer the call preparing myself to hear the worst.

"Hey, Chan."

"Hello, you finally answered me after I called you like 5 times. What took you so long to pick up the pancake?"

In a shaky voice, I respond with.

"I was still sleeping."

"Oh that's really cute that you overslept but can I ask another thing, did you forget our date is today?" He softly chuckled.

"Yes, yes I did," I say with a pout forming on my lips.

I hear silence for about ten seconds to only be shocked by a loud laugh coming from the other side of the phone.

"You are too cute to exist on the earth. Luckily you have an hour to get ready is that going to be enough time for you if not I can give you more time, no rush."

"No no no, that's enough time for me." Looking to check the time to see 4 o'clock.

"Ok, im going to get off the phone now to stop wasting your time and could you please send me your addy when you get the chance."

"Alright, I will Chan, and bye-bye."

"Bye, pancake ."

Once the phone call ends I let out a soft scream and I send Chan my addy. I get up to grab my showering items. I walk my way to my bathroom but I take the chance to look to see if Felix is still asleep. To my shock, I saw piercing wide eyes and a straight face from Felix. I fall with a loud shriek throwing my hands up in the air and hitting the edge of the bed due to the shock and me being scared. Felix hurriedly got the bed and rushed to me to check on me.

"Are you ok Jinnie? Im sorry that I scared you, I didn't mean to." He raspily says with a hint of panic in his eyes reaching down to help me up.

With a groan, I tell him it's okay and he guides me to stand up letting go of my hand when he sees I have my balance back.

Walking into the bathroom embarrassed I tell him "Since you made me fall  I am going to need you to help me pick out my outfit....." I tell him peeking out the door. He nods as he sits on the bed grabbing his phone to check the time.

After I get out I see three outfits laid out on the bed with a tired-looking Felix. "Jinnie you have too many clothes like.....gosh and it took me forever to look through them I just finished." He tells me sounding out of breath. I look at him rolling my eyes then I start scanning the choices.

Outfit 1