Chapter 11: The Date!

Chan's POV

I woke up around noon with Kate next to me on her phone in bed, but I couldn't fully wake up without cracking a smile. Im happy knowing that today is the day we're finally meeting and im pumped to see what he is going to wear on our "first" date knowing that he is a camboy so like his taste would be an interesting site to know/see.

"Babe, you wanna have a date night because we haven't had one in months and I thought at how at the beginning of our relationship we always used to go out," Kate mumbles while laying her phone down on her covered lap looking at me.

"Tonight?"

" Yea, I was thinking tonight. Why?"

"Muffin, im going out with the boys tonight to the club, and we all planned on making music after in the studio."

"How long do y'all plan on staying in the studio? We still can make time if it's not going to be that late." She says with a hint of irritation in her voice slowly getting out the bed.

"I don't know, but probably all night because you know how slow and whiny Changbin can be when something doesn't sound right or when he messes up for the hundredth time."

"You didn't tell me about this Chan, but I guess do what you have to do. Just know you are going to have to make this up to me shortly." She grumpily says while walking around to kiss me.

After the not-so-innocent kiss, I tell her I will and that when I do, it's will be something unforgettable. She makes her way to the bathroom to get ready to hop in the shower before she has to go to work for a few hours.

As soon as she closes the door I quickly find Binnie's contact to tell him to lie for me if Kate calls later today specifically night time hours because I know how she gets due to the one time I didn't answer her call while in the studio she called Binnie asking for me and I know I won't answer the phone call at all tonight so imma need him to lie for me this once.

So I told Kate that I was going to be with you in the studio tonight. If she calls, tell her im with you......basically lie for me this one time, and I will do anything for you till the next full moon.
Read 1:20 pm

B: I gotcha bro, but you better keep this damn promise you rat. May I ask who the lucky woman is gonna get the C in Chan?
Read 1:22 pm

Yes, I gotcha, it's not a woman. You clown the lucky person is Hyunjin.
Read 1:24 pm

B: Omo, so the lucky person is Hyunjin. Just don't be too harsh by asking a lot of unnecessary questions .
Read 1:26 pm

Ight I will try not to be
Read 1:27pm

"Bye, baby. I will see you later tonight if Binnie doesn't act up." She chuckles while grabbing her stuff and walking out the door.

I tell her goodbye, and I get up to go look for the fit for tonight. After about twenty minutes of looking, I decided on this.

 After about twenty minutes of looking, I decided on this

T

onight is going to be an interesting night.

Thanks for reading this book. See you soon.

P.s. TXT's comeback/album " The Dream Chapter: Eternity" is so good you don't understand, and that ish hits hard once you really pay attention to the lyrics. So if you haven't listened to it, I recommend it 100 out of 100, give it a go.