CH. XLIII

⋆ ☄︎. · ̊ * 🔭
chapter forty-three

 · ̊ * 🔭chapter forty-three

"Okay, so, I've gathered some ideas for the storyline of our created universe

"Okay, so, I've gathered some ideas for the storyline of our created universe..."

Namjoon starts rambling right after, but Yona's ears seem to be deaf to the outer world.

Instead, she sits on her chair and has her eyes focused on nothing in particular. Her mind is simply filled with a never-ending train of thoughts and a heart as confused as it could ever be.

Secretly, Hoseok nudges the other two rappers, motioning over to Yona, who's oblivious and deep in thought, and he pouts slightly in concern.

"Ahri, your shirt is on fire," says Yoongi to catch her attention, but to no avail.

The three of them glance in between each other, trying to understand the situation and why she isn't acting like her sassy and joyful self. Telepathically, they try to communicate, but that doesn't really seem to work.

"Is everything all right?" Namjoon asks carefully while laying a small hand on her shoulder, pulling her out of her own galaxy.

Smiling weakly, Ahri replies, "Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?"

"You've been incredibly quiet for around three days now," remarks Yoongi with a nod. "And, honestly, it's scaring me."

"I think she's planning murder," Hoseok secretly whispers into Yoongi's ear, but it doesn't go unnoticed by Ahri, who stares at him with a deadly expression now.

Yona sighs deeply. "It's nothing, really." She looks down while picking on her clothing lazily. "I'm just... tired."

"Well, then you've been tired for over three days, which is not possible, and I'm the one saying that." Yoongi gazes at her with a knowing look - eyebrows raised, lips pursed, blinking in awareness.

She pauses. Ahri is unable to say anything. With a gulp, she mumbles, "Let's just talk about this whole storyline, since the album is finished, anyway."

Each of them explain their own versions and opinions of the so-called storyline they've created. Yet the boys do notice how Yona is not as focused as usual, but they try to brush if off for now to not make her uncomfortable.